Chapter 8 (Picture of Leanna)

Naomi's POV

We walked to the group and saw Simone sitting on Ethan's lap, I couldn't help but smile.

"Well Simone," I said in a bad Italian accent she blushed.

"That was terrible," Ethan said.

"But if you hurt her I'm going to break your pretty face," I said serious.

"Skye, you know me better than that," He said and two arms wrapped around me waist. "I don't hit girls."

"Seriously? You're going with that?" I asked.

"Except you, but that was it," he said and I smiled and I looked at Jake, he pecked my lips.

"Don't forget homecomings Friday," he said.

"I'm not," I said. "How can I forget when I have to wear a dress?"

"Oh Skye, are you going to see Dre today?" Ethan asked and I looked at him.

"Yeah, I just want to get it over with," I said.

"You know Brice has to go to right?" He asked and Jake kissed my neck.

"What'd he do?" I asked and he shrugged.

"He's just like you, we never know," he said and they laughed.

"How do you two know each other?" Simone asked.

"We grew up together," He said and he kissed her cheek and she blushed, he smiled.

"Caden said your mom had a appointment today," Jake said.

"She's probably mad at me," I said.

"What'd you do?" Ethan asked.

"Mama's pregnant," I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said. "I got mad at her," He rolled his eyes. "I gotta go." I started walking away, but Jake grabbed me.

"Come back here," he said and I looked at him, he intertwined his fingers with my and kissed my head. "Are you mad at me?"

"No, I'm not mad at all," I said and smiled, we walked to class and sat down. The teacher walked in and that boring class went on and the bell rang. Jake grabbed my hand and we walked to second period.

"Ok everyone, we're starting a project today," Dennis said.

"Really? Come on," Justin said.

"You will present it," he said and I looked at him. "It's about conspiracies."

"What?" Kim asked.

"You seriously don't know what a conspiracy is?" Xavier asked. "You failed dude." Yeah, like your dads condom, I'll keep that to myself.

"You will choose your own conspiracy," he said. "This is a big part of your grade."

"Can we work with someone else?" Hunter asked.

"Yes, but you don't have too," he said. "Go." People ran to me.

"Guys, I'm working alone," I said and they groaned.

"Come on Naomi," Dustin said.

"I would end up doing all the work," I said.

"Exactly," he said.

"Bye, bye," I said and they walked away and I walked to the teacher. "Dennis, can I go get some water?"

"Sure," he said and I walked out and I heard voices. That made me sound crazy.