Chapter 12

Hello the Wattpad community! Add me on Snapchat, we can start a streak or just talk.

My Instagram is QueennJessicaa. I'll like the shit out your pictures and leaves comments if you don't mind.

Anyway, bye! 👋🏽

~

Naomi's POV

"So, how long has it been?" Aaron asked.

"A week and nothing has improved," I answered, Jake kissed me and wrapped his arm around my waist. The bell rang and we walked to class.

The day went by and the final bell rang. I walked out the classroom but didn't see Jake, I walked down the hallway and I looked and I saw a girl kissing a boy. Which was Jake. He looked my way and I ran.

"Naomi!" he yelled but I kept running through the people, I ran out the school and ran home. I ran inside and upstairs to my room and he grabbed my waist.

"Let go out me you lying bitch!" I yelled and struggled and I turned around and hit his chest, I kept hitting it and he put his hands behind his head, I tried running but he grabbed me. "How could you Jake?"

"Naomi please stop babydoll," he said and I had tears streaming down my face, I slowed down hitting his chest, and he hugged me. He slid down the wall with me on his front.

"Why Jake?" I yelled and hit his chest with my fist. "I trusted you!"

"Naomi please," he said and he was crying. "Babydoll, I'm sorry," he had a tight grip on me, I looked at him. "Please Naomi," this was a while other side of Jake, Jake has never cried. "I'm sorry." A sobbed slipped from his mouth.

"Sorry can't fix this Jake," I cried out and more tears fell from his eyes and he shook his head. "You knew I've been hurt and you done it Jake!" I stood up and so did he.

"Babydoll-" I slapped him.

"Don't call me that!" I yelled and he put his hands in his hair. "Just get out."

"Naomi-"

"Go!" I yelled and he flinched. "I trusted you." my voice was hoarse.

"Can I please get one more kiss, please," he said.

"A kiss? Have you lost your mind?" I asked. "Why would I kiss you after you just put them on some whore? You didn't want to kiss me before, why not?"

"It's not like that baby," he said softly. "I love you."

"Oh please," I said, he walked to me by I didn't move. He hesitated but he leaned down and he kissed me. He pulled up my shirt a little and touched my back and we pulled apart. "Forever and always."

"I guess I was wrong about the perfect two," I said and he looked at me.

"I'm sorry, Naomi," He said softly.

"I saw it coming," I said. "I was so gullible."

"That's not true," he said. "Bye Naomi." he walked out and I walked to my closet and I took off my shirt and put on his. I sniffed the shirt, it smelled just like him, I wanted him to hold me so I would feel safe again. I laid down and covered up. I touched my necklace, I saw a note and grabbed it, it was from him.

"You hold me in your eyes
In your own special way
I wonder how you know
The things I never say
I can't imagine life
Without you by my side
The power of your love
Is all I need tonight
I know there have been times
That I have caused you pain
I'd turn them all around
If I could start again
There's something I must say
I know it's overdue
The sweetest thing I've known
Forever called my own
Begins and ends with you
How I love you
How I love you
The softness of your lips
The color of your hair
The memory of your touch
Remains when you're not there
The echoes of your laughter
When I'm feeling blue
The meaning of my life
It all begins with you
So come into my arms
Lay down by my side
The moon is always there
To keep our love alight
I've reached so very high
For everything that's mine
And at the top is you
I want you for all time
A dream forever new
How I love you
How I love you
The softness of your lips
The color of your hair
The memory of your touch
Remains when you're not there
The echoes of your laughter
When I'm feeling blue
The meaning of my life
It all begins with you
So come into my arms
Lay down by my side
The moon is always there
To keep our love alight
You know me like a book
You've read a thousand times
We know each other's hearts
We read each other's minds
This feeling's always new
How I love you
How I love you
The softness of your lips
The color of your hair
The memory of your touch
Remains when you're not there
The echoes of your laughter
When I'm feeling blue
The meaning of my life
It all begins with you"

Dear babydoll,
You've been there for me when everyone else left, you've always made me smile even when I want to cry, you make my day better no matter what happened, I love how I hold you, I love the way you make me mad but I don't want you to leave. No one can make me laugh, make me cry, make smile, or drive me crazy like you do. Better or worse one thing for sure it's real love & I don't know what I'd do if I lost it.
Forever and always,
Jake

I finished and my tears were on the paper, why'd he have to do it. Now I'm sitting here with a broken heart again and cold, I folded the note and put it in my side table. I laid down and I cried myself to sleep.

Jake's POV

"That's not true," I said and her face broke my heart so back. "Bye Naomi." I walked out and walked to the park, I climbed up and I sat on the couch. I swore I would never cry over a girl but she's different, it broke my heart. Britney just had to kiss me! I saw my shirt that Naomi has wore, I grabbed it and it smelled like her, I smiled.

I just lost the most important thing to me, I just wanted to hold her again and see her smile. Was she crying right now? She probably cried herself to sleep, I hated the thought of her crying and me not being there for her. I put my head in my hands and I stood up and walked around, I couldn't think, this girl has me wrapped around her finger. My phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey," Justice said.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Is Naomi with you?" He asked.

"Justice, I might have made mistakes, but I just made the biggest one of all," I said.

"What'd you do Jake?" He asked.

"Britney," I said. "She kissed me and Naomi saw."

"Jake," he said.

"She beat my ass," I said.

"Jake, where are you at?" He asked.

"I can't tell you but Justice, I have to get her back," I said.

"I know, buddy," he said.

"I'm going to get a mouth full from the girls," I said. "Dude, she was bawling."

"You were too, weren't you?" He asked.

"That's how much I care about her," I said. "I'm not even embarrassed, she was worth them tears."

"Dude, it'll be ok, but don't do anything stupid," he said.

"I'm not," I said. "Bye."

"Bye," he said and hung up, I looked around and let out a sigh. I heard someone and I couldn't believe who I saw, it was Naomi.