Epilogue

Hello the Wattpad community! Add me on Snapchat, Smilelikeafool3. We can start a streak or just talk.

My Instagram is QueennJessicaa. I'll like the shit out your pictures and leaves comments if you don't mind.

Anyway, bye! 👋🏽

~

Two years later

Today was the day every girl fucking dreamed of! I'm Naomi Skye Hensley, well I am now, but in four hours, I'll be Naomi Hensley Monroe.

We have three kids, McKenna Cassidy Monroe, Sadelyn Lee Monroe, and Parker Jace Monroe. Aubrey Parker isn't Jake's but she's my happy daughter. Our little happy family.

Simone and Ethan, you know them two are still together and still cute as ever. Simone's even cuter with her 4 month old baby bump and her engagement ring on.

Macy and Aaron Gray, they're married and have a boy. His name is Pierson Brody Gray, a spitting image of Aaron. But he's a adorable.

Then Leanna and Malik, she's two months pregnant and engaged. I can't wait to see the little Latina black baby! They're so freaking cute!

Rachael, Rico, and Aria are still in school and are going to be seniors. Class of 2018. Rachael and Rico took Aaron and Macy's spot for cutest couple.

And Justice is, well, still hot as hell and single. How? We have no idea. It doesn't make sense, I would date him but you know I stuck with the white chocolate.

Luke and Samantha are still dating, we get along better but she knows I'll cut a bitch.

You know my girls are of course my bridesmaids, Casey is my maid of honor, and the twins are my ring barrier and flower girl.

I was getting my hair curled and my makeup done until the door opened. I looked to see Jace and Liam walk in.

"You two haven't heard of knocking?" Simone asked. "This is a room full of half naked women."

"What guy wouldn't want to walk into that?" Liam asked.

"We just wanted to see Naomi before her big day," Jace said glaring at Liam. "You girls look beautiful so far." I walked and hugged them.

"Where's Rex?" I asked.

"Bathroom," Liam said at the same time Jace said "At home."

"Liam where's Rex?" I asked.

"Looking for the guys," he said.

"Liam," Jace hissed.

"Where's the guys?" Macy asked.

"Looking for Jake," Liam said.

"Liam," Jace hissed again.

"They're scary," he said.

"Where's Jake?" I asked worried.

"You don't worry about that," he said. "You get beautified."

"Jace, is he backing out?" I asked and touched my belly. "I knew it was too early."

"Hey, hey, you are focused in this room," he said. "If you even think of leaving this church, I will beat your ass and let Jake watch me do it."

"Ok," I said and he kissed my head while Liam kissed my cheek.

"Oh and," Liam said and went to Simone, he touched her belly. "S'cute."