Chapter 72

Naomi's POV

I walked into the lunch room and I sat down with the others, I took of Jake's fries as I done it.

"Hey," he said.

"You'll live," I said. "I'm gonna go get some pizza."

"Fat ass," Jake mumbled and I got up, I leaned next to his ear and kissed it.

"Don't forget I'm the girl who pleasures you," I whispered and walked away to get my food, I got pizza and fries.

"I got it," Jake said and he paid for it.

"I thought you'd see it my way," I said and walked past him, I sat down and he sat next to me. He wrapped his arms my waist and kissed my shoulder.

"So what're you doing today?" Simone asked.

"Yeah, where are we going today?" Jake asked.

"I'm going somewhere, not you," I said and the bell rang. "Love you." I pecked his lips and walked away.

The day went by and I got home, I walked upstairs and I grabbed some clothes. I looked in the mirror and admired what I was wearing. I had on black high waisted ripped skinny jeans, a white half shirt, with a black and gray half jacket. I finished it off with gray Jordan's and light makeup. I fixed my hair and grabbed my phone and keys.

I started to walk out, but Jake leaned on the door frame blocking my way. I looked at him.

"Jake," I said.

"Where are you going dressed like that?" He asked.

"Somewhere Jake," I said.

"You're not leaving dressed like that," he said.

"Watch me," I said and walked past him. Yep, I'll regret that one later. I walked out got in my car, I pulled out and drove away. I stopped and got out, I walked around and they looked at me.

"Hensley," Liam said.

"What're you wearing?" Rex asked.

"This is the closest you're getting to seeing a girl, so I thought I'd make this fun," I said. "What're you lames doing anyway?"

"You're on our territory so I'm free to kick your ass," Rex said.

"I have a reason," I said.

"What reason is that?" I heard a voice and I turned around to Jace. "You have no purpose here."

"I told them," I said.

"Told them what?" He asked.

"About the hotel," I said.

"You did? Oh wait, I was there," he said.

"Can we take a ride?" I asked.

"Whatever," he said and I walked past him and he followed behind me. We got in my car and I pulled out, it was a silent ride.

"Why, Naomi?" He asked.

"Why what?" I asked.

"Why didn't you stay?" He asked.

"Jace," I said.

"I couldn't protected you, but you went back to that hell house," He said. 

"I couldn't leave Rachael and Chase behind," I said.

"I know," he said, I stopped and parked. "What're we doing?"

"Come on," I said and got out, he followed me and we walked into the park. I sat on a bench and he sat beside me.