Chapter 47

Naomi's Pov

I woke up and got dressed, I grabbed my book bag and phone. I walked downstairs and saw Rachael, we walked out to my car.

I got to school and I walked in and to the group.

"Hey Naomi." Justice said.

"Hey guys." I said and Jake walked up.

"What's up, Jake?" Aaron asked.

"Nothing much," he said. "You going to Layla's party this weekend?"

"Planning on." he said, I walked away and to my locker. I opened it and I got my books out and I closed it as the bell rang.

The lunch bell rang and I walked down the hall, Aaron, Jake, and Sarah were talking at the lockers. I walked into the cafeteria and sat down.

"Hey, can you do me a favor?" Macy asked me.

"I'm sure, what's up?" I asked.

"Can you go tell Aaron to come here?" She asked.

"Sure," I said and I walked out, I walked over to them. "Aaron, Macy said she wants you."

"Ok," he said and looked at Jake. "I'll talk to you later." Jake gave him a nod and I walked back to the cafeteria and sat down.

"Hey guys." Jake said and say beside me.

"Hey." they said.

"Man, that test Zane had was hard." Macy said.

"I think the alphabet and numbers should stay separate." Justice said.

"True," Jake said. "How'd you do?" It got quiet all of a sudden. "Naomi." I looked at him.

"Huh?" I asked.

"How'd you do in the test?" Jake asked me.

"I got a 96." I said and he looked away, I looked up and laughed at what Justice said.

"What happened between you and Kaylee?" Aaron asked.

"She just was being a ass." Jake said.

"What happened with her?" I asked and Jake scoffed.

"Why do you care?" He asked.

"Because I care." I said and he looked at me with a cold look that made me flinch. He laughed but it wasn't humorous.

"You care?" He asked. "That's not what you told you me."

"Jake, you know I care about you." I said and he laughed.

"Yeah, you care about me so much, huh?" He asked and he got up, I grabbed his wrist but he jerked away. He walked out and I went after him, I got in front of him. "Move Naomi."

"No Jake." I said and he went to walk away and I grabbed him. He pinned me against the lockers and let go.

"Naomi, I don't care what you've got to say." he said.

"Jake I didn't mean it." I said.

"Nobody forced you to say it, you didn't only say you didn't need me, you said you didn't want me." he hissed.

"You know it was a lie Cameron." I snapped.

"You still looked at me and said it." he spat.

"I needed you yesterday Jake," I said. "I told you I needed you and you tricked me and left me freezing."

"You hurt me and I hurt you." he said.

"I was a ice cube, I couldn't stop shaking and crying," I hissed. "Even if it was just a second, I would've took it."