Chapter 69 (Picture of Parker and Sadie)

Naomi's POV

"Is tonight really a good night?" Macy asked.

"Any night is good if it involves food," I said.

"Just come on," Leanna said, we all started to get ready for a dinner with the boys. I didn't want to go with Jake but at least I get food.

I finished and I looked in my body mirror, I had on a dress that stopped mid-thigh. It was a corset white dress, I put on black heels and my boss earrings and black bow necklace. I straightened my hair and pulled it back with a braid. I put on lip gloss and I grabbed my phone. I walked out with the girls and we got in my car, I drove to the restaurant and we got out.

We met with the boys and we were each at two seat tables.

"What can I get you two to drink?" The waiter asked.

"I'll have water," I said. "He'll have tea."

"Yeah," Jake said and he walked away, I looked at my phone. "Naomi." I looked at him and he smiled slightly. "You gonna be on your phone all night?"

"Jake, I'm here for the food," I said and his smiled faded and he looked away. "I didn't mean to say it like that."

"It's fine, I know what you meant," he said, he had disappointment and hurt in his voice. They came with our drinks and I took a sip.

"So, how's that history paper going?" I asked.

"Good," he said, a girl tripped and dropped napkin next to Jake. It was so fake and I knew it, Jake picked it up and gave it back to her.

"Aw, thank you," she said.

"You're welcome," he said and she walked away. I couldn't help but be jealous. "Naomi." I looked at him. "You ok there?"

"Um yeah, just in my world," I said and he chuckled. I played with my bow necklace, why was I nervous? He looked at the menu and bit his lip, why would he stay?

I got up and I walked out of the restaurant, tears burned in my eyes and a lump was in my dry throat. I walked out and I got in my car, I pulled out and I drove home, I went straight upstairs to my room. I climbed in the bed, my lip was quivering, my heart was pounding, and my eyes stung. My face clenched and the tears began to fall. I kept trying to stop them but I couldn't. It was the little drops of tears rolling down my cheeks. It was the tears that made your eyes red and puffy. My face was tearstained and my body heaved.

I laid on my back as I kept thinking how I could've stopped the pain and the suffering. The hurt caused and the hurt that was worsening. The tears of pain and hurt that had been held in too long, were spilling. I knew I hurt people and I didn't even care, I heard the boy I loved and didn't even care.

I heard knocking on my door.

"Naomi, open the door," Jake said, but I didn't move. "Naomi please, I'm begging you to unlock this door. Please." I got up and I walked and unlocked the door, he walked in and picked me up. He shut the door and he laid me on the bed, I cried again.

"No," he said, my heels were suddenly pulled off. "Sh, it's all gonna be alright." He untied the corset and pulled the dress off me, I heaved again. "Baby, I'm almost done." He took my earrings out and my necklace off, he let my hair out. He hurried on the bed and he picked me up, he cradled me like a baby.

"Jake," I said and coughed.

"Babydoll, I'm right here," he said and as he rocked me, I cried into his chest clenching his shirt. "I'm right here." I closed my eyes and I listened to his heart beat. "I'm here, Naomi." With that I fell asleep.