Chapter 54

Naomi's Pov

I woke up but I wasn't on my stomach, I was on my side. Casey was in front of me and I gripped her tighter, a body was against mine. Their arm wrapped around my waist and on Casey's back. I started to breathe harder.

"Sh," He cooed and I gulped. "It's just me, babydoll."

"You said you didn't care," I said.

"Did you really think I would leave my girls to get hurt?" He asked, I started to say something but my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Come to the mall," Rachael said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I gotta talk to you," She said.

"I'm on my way," I said and hung up.

"Who?" Jake asked.

"Rachael," I said. "I'll be back." I pecked his cheek and picked up Casey.

"Be careful," He said.

"Aren't I always?" I asked and smirked. I walked out and I drove to the mall, I got out and I got Casey in the stroller. I walked inside and saw Rachael. "Hey cutie, what's up?"

"Let's walk," She said, we walked east.

"What's going on Rachael?" I asked.

"Jake," She said and we walked our back.

"Whay about him?" I asked.

"Sophie," She said. "Who's that?"

"Rachael," I said.

"Sophie Taylor," She said. "Who is she Naomi?" I bit my lip. "She's my mom, isn't she?"

"Rachael, it's not like that," I said.

"Like what, Skye?" She hissed. "He met our mom and he held back from me and Chase."

"He's angry, Rach," I said.

"Angry?" She snapped. "No, I'm angry, Jake is pathetic."

"He didn't want to hurt you two," I said.

"Hurt us?" She spat. "I just found out my mom is here and my so called brother met her and didn't tell us."

"He doesn't want anything to do with her," I said. "I tried but he doesn't care."

"Aw, poor baby," I heard a boy voice and I turned around, he punched my jaw and I flew to the ground. I looked up and it was three boys.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"That's not important beautiful," The other boy said. "But you hurt someone close to us."

"Halley," I said and he kicked me. "Well, I guess that was wrong." He jerked me up and pinned me against the brick wall.

"You messed with the wrong ones," He said and I pushed him and punched him.

"Rachael," I said but she didn't move, he punched Rachael. "Rachael, fight."

"Why should I help you?" She asked.

"What?" I asked and he kicked me.

"Get out of here," One boy said.

"Glad too," She said and walked away.

"Aw," The boy said and I tripped him and punched him. I stood up.

"Wow, three boys against one girl," I said. "Pathetic." He slam pinned me against the wall and got in my face.

"A girl with your body, you would think you were smarter," He said. "What about your baby? You haven't even tried to protect her."