Chapter 68

Naomi's POV

I woke up and Jake wasn't next to me, the laptop was gone and a blanket was on me. I got up and I wrapped a robe around me, I walked downstairs and the girls and guys were here. Jake gave me some coffee and I hesitated but I took it.

"This isn't gonna make me pass out or anything, is it?" I asked.

"Drink the damn coffee," he said and I took a sip. "Good?"

"Yeah," I said. "What're you guys doing here?"

"Well good morning to you too," Macy said.

"You do have clothes on, right?" Aaron asked.

"Barely," I said.

"We're going to do something adventurous today," Simone said. "You're going."

"Guys, I'm not exactly in the mood," I said, Jake came beside me and I looked at him.

"Sophie's keeping Casey, they're going to the zoo," he said.

"Who's they?" I asked.

"Rachael, Aria, Chase, Sophie, and Casey," he said. "Lukas had to go on base and do training."

"Do I get a foot massage?" I asked.

"You can have whatever massage you want," he said.

"Fine, I'm in," I said and they cheered. "Ok, who's hungry."

"We kinda just ate," Leanna said.

"Ok, well I'm hungry so we're going to get food," I said.

"As you wish Queen," Justice said and I smiled slightly.

"Wait, where are we going so I know what to wear," I said.

"Here, I'll help," Jake said.

"No," I said.

"Do you want food or not?" He asked and I groaned and we walked upstairs to my room.

"If you're so great, then you can pick out my outfit and do my hair," I said.

"Ok," he said and walked to my closet, that was easy.

He came back with an outfit and I dropped the robe, he stood there.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Um, can I just change in your closet?" He asked and I nodded, he walked into my closet. I stripped and I put on my bra and underwear. I put on a gray and white mixed tank top, black jean shorts, and black sandals. I brushed my hair and messed with my curls. Jake walked out and he never failed not to look cute.

We walked downstairs and we met with the others and walked out. Jake and I got in his car, Justice rode with Aaron and Macy. Malik and Leanna rode with Simone and Ethan. We started riding and I got my book out, I turned and I took my shoes off. I laid my feet on Jake's lap and I started reading. I don't know when but I eventually fell asleep.

Someone was shaking me and I opened my eyes and saw Jake.

"We're at the mall," he said and I got up, we walked in and joined the others. We walked in and we were walking.

"What're we doing?" I asked.

"Whatever you want," Aaron said.

"What?" We asked.

"Shopping, you have a limit though," Malik said, we walked away and we started going to different stores. We finished and we went to back to the boys. They took the bags and we went back to the car.