Chapter 15 (Picture of Rachael)

Rachael's POV

"Behave," Jake said and I shot him a glare, we walked upstairs to my room and we sat on the bed.

"So what do you want to do?" Rico asked.

"Um, do you like COD?" I asked.

"Yeah," He said and I got up, I got the game from my bag and put it in. "Ok, you ready to lose Ray?" I hid the surprise of his nickname for me.

"You wish Rico," I said, I didn't know where this confidence was coming from. But I liked it.

Naomi's POV

"Rico!" Rachael yelled and I heard running footsteps. "Rico stop!" Rico came walking dow and he was mad, Rachael came down. "Rico," She turned him around. "You seriously can't be mad at me."

"Watch me," he snapped.

"Ok, what's going on?" I asked.

"Rico's mad at me because I beat him in COD," Rachael said.

"Because you cheated," he spat.

"I didn't cheat!" Rachael snapped.

"Both of you stop it now before you wake up that baby," Jake said sternly and I hit his arm.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm going home," Rico said.

"Rico, stop being an ass," Aaron said.

"But she cheated," Rico said.

"I'm going back to Chase's," Rachael said.

"No you're not," Ethan said.

"Who's going to stop me?" She snapped and he sent her a warning glare.

"Rachael, just go to your room," Ethan said.

"But I did-fine," She said and she started walking up to her room.

"What the heck Ethan? She didn't do anything," Rico spat and he walked upstairs.

Rachel's POV

"But I did-fine," I said and walked upstairs to my room, I laid on my bed and cried into my pillow. A arm snaked around my waist and pulled me closer, I turned over to see Rico.

"Sh," he said and rubbed my back. "If they want to be asses they can be asses. Don't let them make you cry, you're to beautiful for that." I looked at him shocked.

"I'm beautiful?" I asked.

"Rachael, yes, you're beautiful," he said.

"My dad always called me ugly and told me I looked like a little slut," I said.

"Rachael, what's your middle name?" He asked.

"Grace," I said.

"Rachael Grace, don't listen to a word he said to you, that's not true," he said sternly, he kissed my cheek. "It's ok now." I scooted up where my face was in front of his, we talked for the longest about the randomest crap.

"Rachael, Rico, time to eat," Naomi called and I walked to the bathroom and washed my face. I walked out with Rico and we walked downstairs, they had pizza and we sat down. My phone vibrated and I ignored it and it vibrated again. "Rachael, turn off your phone." I did but I didn't want to talk to him in the first place.

"So, what were you guys doing upstairs?" Ethan asked but we didn't answered.

"Aye!" Justice said and I flinched. "Ethan's talking to you two." I looked down.