Chapter 5 (Picture of Aaron)

Naomi's Pov

I walked out of the house shutting the door and fixing the beanie on my head as I got in Macy's car. We got to school and Macy's parked in her everyday spot. We walked inside and up to the peoples.

"Hey guys," I said and smiled.

"Hey," they chorused and someone yelled my name, I looked but didn't see anyone. I looked back at the group.

"What was that?" Justice asked and we shrugged.

"Good game last night," Aaron congratulated me.

"You're really good," Macy said.

"Thanks," I said and smiled.

"Happy dance," Simone said and we done a little dance someone wrapped their arms around my waist. I stopped dancing and I looked to see Jake.

"Hey," I said and he pecked my lips.

"Hey, Babydoll," he said and I saw the faded hickey, someone grabbed my wrist and I looked to see Drake.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"Woah Skye, I didn't do anything to you so drop the attitude," he snapped.

"Skye? Last time I checked you lost that privilege," I said.

"Oh really? You gotta go there?" He asked. "It doesn't matter, you broke rules and you know Dre doesn't deal with that."

"I didn't break anything, but something can get broke," I said and he looked at Jake and back at me.

"Whatever you say," he snapped. "Princess."

"Why'd you say it like that?" I asked and he smirked.

"Oh and, by the way, nice game," He said.

"Don't do it," I said sternly and he smirked. He kissed his two fingers and laid them on my forehead and kissed my neck.

"See you later, Skye," he said and walked away.

"Guys," I said in a cautious tone.

"Yeah?" They asked.

"Does Jake look mad?" I asked.

"Yep," they said and I turned around and Jake had his jaw and fists clenched, I walked slowly to him.

"Jake, please calm down," I said and grabbed his clenched fists, I unclenched them and he looked at me.

"What the hell was that Naomi?" He spat and I flinched.

"He done it to make you mad," I said.

"Why didn't you fucking stop him?" He snapped.

"Because I couldn't," I said. "And don't curse at me, Jake."

"You couldn't stop a dude from kissing your neck?" He spat.

"I'm not the one with a hickey on mine!" I spat.

"I got this before me and you ever got close," he spat and I turned around and started to walk away. "Wait babydoll."

"Don't call me that, Jake," I snapped and looked at him.

"Naomi-"

"No, I actually thought I could date you, stupid me," I said and chuckled. "Of all people, I thought you would be the one to understand."

"That's not true," he hissed.

"It is true and you know it," I spat and walked to class, I sat down as the bell rang. Justice and Jake walked in and sat down, I looked away and back at the board.