Chapter 61

Naomi's POV

So I thought maybe I'd give Jake a taste of his own medicine. I took a shower and my belly had grown a little, I smiled and I put my curls on top of my head.

I put on a black long sleeve shirt, black skinny jeans, black Jordan's, and I let my curls loose. I played with them until they satisfied me. Something caught my eye and I looked and saw my necklace. A wave of uneasy came on me and I grabbed it, I put it on and tucked it in my shirt. I looked in the mirror, the shirt showed the perfect size of my belly and I rubbed it.

"Don't worry, daddy still loves you," I whispered. "I think so at least." I grabbed my phone and book bag, I walked downstairs and I got in my car. I drove to school and I got out, I walked inside and walked to the group. They looked at my belly.

"Your belly is so cute," Macy gushed and I smiled, the girls were feeling it. The bell rang and I walked to class. The class was boring and I kept just feeling my belly bump. The bell finally rang and I got up walking up, I walked to my locker and I was checking my phone.

"I know right," some girl said, she had that white girl voice. I was about to tune them out until they caught my attention.

"He got a new girl?" One asked. "Jake got another girl..." she said more but I blocked it all out, it was a joke. It had to be. I walked to class and sat down, I was gonna find out by lunch. The class ended and I walked out to find Jake. I found him, but it wasn't like I wanted to.

Jake was against the locker leaning on his shoulder. He was talking to a girl, she blushed and looked down. He touched her arm and she looked up. He mouthed, come on and grabbed her hand, he pulled her away and she groaned as he laughed.

"Naomi," I heard Leanna say softly and I smiled and looked at her.

"I'm fine, I got all the answers I needed," I said and rubbed my belly. I walked away and to my class.

Lunch came and I walked in, I didn't feel like eating so I just walked to the table. Jake came soon, but he wasn't alone, the girl he was with earlier sat beside him.

"Jake, who's your friend?" Aaron asked.

"This is Kayla," he said.

"Ok," Simone said, it was silent, I couldn't speak, but mainly because nothing would come out.

~

I got home and I walked upstairs, I grabbed my duffel bag and I sat it on my bed. I grabbed all of the clothes Jake had left here and put it in the bag. I stuffed any presents he gave me, the letter and the song he gave me in the bag. Everything he gave Casey, anything that had anything to do with him, went in the bag. I touched the necklace on around my neck, I took it off and dropped it in the bag.

I zipped it up and I picked it up, I walked downstairs and out to my car. I pulled out and I drove to Jake's house, I just put the bag on the porch and I left. I got back home and I walked upstairs, I changed and I laid down. I couldn't even cry, I just fell asleep.

~*~

Friday finally got here, this was the longest week of my life. Kayla was still around and I was still in pain.

Today was a good day because I go for an ultrasound today, I was getting ready for it. I grabbed my phone and I walked downstairs, I got in my car and I drove to the doctors office and got out. I walked in and checked in and everything. I walked back to the waiting room and I saw Jake, I sat down away from him and it stayed quiet.