Chapter 28

Naomi's Pov

"What're we doing here?" Macy asked looking around. "This is Eastside?"

"Yeah." Brice answered.

"I expected it to be more secret and violent." Simone said.

"We're not a mob." Brice said.

"We have so many memories here." I said.

"Good, bad, sad." Ethan said and I chuckled.

"I remember playing mud football," I said. "We were covered in mud from head to toe."

"Hey, we're gonna go get something to drink." Leanna said and we nodded, the three girls walked off.

We were playing spades and telling stories from when we were younger.

"Shouldn't the girls be back by now?" I asked.

"Where'd they go?" Ethan said.

"Macy said they were going to Starbucks." Aaron said.

"I'll go see where their at," I said and got in my car, I drove to Starbucks but I didn't see the girls. The only other Starbucks was across town, I got out and I saw Macy and Simone but not Leanna. "Where's Leanna?"

"She was just right here." Simone asked.

"I'll go look for her," I said and I walked out, I heard talking and heard Leanna's voice. I looked where she was and I saw some boys, I walked over. She had her arms crossed and glaring at them. "What's up?"

"He won't give me my phone back." she said and I looked at who she was talking about.

"Dude, come on." I said.

"You gotta get it first." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"So childish," I mumbled and I looked behind me and my heart started beating faster when I noticed where we were. I looked at Leanna. "We gotta go."

"What? But my phone." she whined.

"We'll get you a new one, we gotta go now." I said.

"Leaving so soon?" I heard that dreaded voice, I turned around to Jace.

"Jace, not now." I said.

"You're on our territory." Halley said coming from behind him.

"No, were on borderline." I said, borderline was where Eastside and Westside split.

"Good job, Ashton." Jace said and Leanna walked to Ashton. She leaned next to his ear and then looked at him, she grabbed her phone from his hand.

"Sh." she said and winked and smirked at him, she walked back beside me.

"Let go of me." I heard Macy hiss, Simone and Macy came out, Tristan had ahold of Macy and Ruben had Simone.

"Let them go and just take me." I said.

"What's the fun in that?" Jace asked smirking.

"They aren't your business." I spat.

"They came on our side and their friends with you." he said, they put Simone and Macy beside me. Macy rubbed her red wrists.

"Are you ok?" Simone whispered and Macy nodded.

"You fought us." Halley said.

"No, we whooped your butts." Simone said and Halley went towards her but Jace stuck his arm out. She looked at him.

"Aye Jace," I heard Jason and we looked and saw Jason, Erin, and Zayn. "Look who we found." they had Jake, Aaron, Brice, Malik, Marcus, and Ethan.