Chapter 74

Naomi's POV

What am I doing right now? I'm walking. How long? I have no idea, minutes of at least an hour maybe. Where too? I have no clue where I'm at or where I'm going.

What I do know is I'm soaked from the rain falling and empty from the hurt. My converses made a soft sound each step I took. Then it suddenly made a different sound, it kept going till I saw I was on a bridge. I climbed up on the ledge and I balanced myself.

I watched at the rushing waters crashed against the rocks splashing. Tears streamed down my face and I sobbed, I bent down and I jumped. It's like time stopped and there was no going back, I breathed in as my body hit the water. It felt like needles pricking all over my skin. The currents hit me and my body was losing air.

Just when the battle started, it all ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't make up my mind so it all gone. Can Jake raise all the kids himself?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ JK, KEEP READING.

All of a sudden, I screamed but I heard my scream. I had went to the top. I grabbed a rock and pulled myself up, I sobbed on the rock. I can't even kill myself right.

I started walking finding my way home, I finally got home and I walked inside. I walked upstairs to my room and into my bathroom. I grabbed my razor and I sat on the floor against the wall. I closed my eyes and I sat there.

"Naomi, you're wet," his soft voice said.

"Don't act like you care," I said, he sat beside me.

"How many cuts?" He asked.

"3," I said, he took the razor and I looked at him. He breathed out and he put a cut on his wrist. "Jake stop."

"No, I'm giving myself your cuts," he said. "This shit stings."

"Jake please stop," I said and took it from him, I threw it and I kissed his cut. "Why would you be so stupid?"

"And do what you do?" He asked. "It hurts me knowing you do that stuff." Tears burned my eyes and I cried. "I didn't mean to snap at you."

"I'm a failure," I said and he hugged me. "I couldn't even kill myself."

"What?" He asked.

"I jumped off the bridge," I said. "I couldn't even do it right. I'm numb and I'm cold." He got up and I heard as water turn on, I started feeling weak.

"Hey, hey," he said and caught me as I fell over. He touched my back and I hissed.

"Ow!" I screeched.

"Oh my god," he said and I saw his hand has blood on it. "We gotta get you to a hospital."

"No, just let it all end for me baby," I said.

"I'll never let you die on me," he said and picked me up, he ran out and put me in the car. He got in and backed out, he sped off and I was getting weaker.

"Their gonna send me to the crazy house," I said.

"Trust me, baby," he said and we stopped.

~*~

"Naomi," someone whispered. "Babydoll, wakeup." My eye fluttered open to Jake.

"Mm, no," I moaned.