A FATAL COLLISION.

Chapter: 29.
******

"Yes, please, come in!"

Easton exhaled when he heard that voice summoning him into the private office. Today has been quite an eventful one. First, Falcon had visited, and then his project White Prince was taken in for consideration by Falcon which resulted in him sharing a handshake with the billionaire for the first time. Falcon had actually liked his project and not just him. He never thought it would get noticed more so piqued many interests.

His ears never heard sweeter words like the ones Falcon filled them with of promises and benefits which are to come with WP and not only for the industry but with his career as well. It was the happiest and most important day of his life and it was nearly close to being a perfect day. Then he had returned to his office and Sally had not only told him Alexander had gotten the job but had also been placed under two-week probation, it didn't bother him, knowing that Alexander would excel by the end of his two weeks. He was happy with the news but Sally had broken the bitter one of Alexander being dragged away by Falcon.

Those words felt like a direct stab to the heart.

"What do you mean... dragged away by Falcon?!" He could feel panic rising along with his heartbeat increasing. Jumping to his feet, he paced his office space with fingers combing into his hair helplessly.

"I can't explain what happened, one minute we were out of the HR office and the next he was frozen upon seeing Falcon, total starstruck by the man it was unbelievable!" Sally ranted without a breath.

"Starstruck?"

"Yes, man-crushing, smitten, it almost seemed as though he knew Falcon."

"Knew Falcon?!" Easton had to check if he wasn't in a dream or maybe had somehow been swept into another world. How did Alexander know Falcon? When and how did they meet? Was Sally high on something! "Um, Sally?" He turned to face the red-faced woman.

"Yes?"

"I know, you're a decent woman but you didn't by any chance you know..." he tipped his clenched fist upward in demonstration of drinking then smirked and finished. "This morning, did you?"

Furrowing her brows and gritting her teeth she challenged amusingly. "Want to get hit?" Pointing her clenched fist to his face.

Vehemently shaking his head negatively, he mouthed an apology. "Where is Alexander now?"

"Oh, he left a little while ago."

"Left?!" Rushing towards his desk he began rummaging for his car keys. Could this situation get any worse?

Know Falcon.

Left!

What was going on!

"Sir?" Sally called but he was too far eaten away with confusion to hear her call and his keys seemed to have taken a walk along with Alexander.

Oh, Xander, what on earth did you get yourself into this time?

"Sir?!" She yelled this time and he jumped at the sudden outburst.

"Sally, what gives?!"

"You are requested." She informed.