MON ALEXANDRE.

Chapter: 76.
*****

Having just had his second orgasm a little while ago, he was sensitive and his body quivered uncontrollably. Taking his cock even deeper caught Alexander completely off guard and he cried out. Matthew’s mouth and tongue move over Alexander’s hardness in a way that made Alexander writhe on the bed, and he did not even notice him lubing up his fingers. And then Alexander felt Matthew’s slick fingers moving in between his cheeks, caressing his entrance.

Matthew begins opening him up with his fingers. First one... then two... then three. Gently and patiently he worked his fingers into his passage, scissoring and stretching him open for what was to come, all while he slowly sucked him. Alexander felt that familiar sensation wash over him in waves, his orgasm rushing to the surface, and he gasped Matthew’s name, patting his shoulder to warn him, but Matthew’s lips stayed firmly clamped around his cock, and Alexander exploded into his mouth for the second time. He swallowed all he had given, not a drop slipped, yet Alexander remained hard still.

Three orgasms and he’s still hard. 

What kind of spell was he under?

As Alexander lay there, panting heavily, Matthew coated a generous amount of lubricant onto his dick. Alexander looked down at it as Matthew positioned himself, knowing that this is it, but he was not nervous. Matthew begins to push inside, and Alexander felt his hole stretching for him but it was painful, so tight it began to burn, he clamped down on that monster invading his little passage, preventing the cock from taking another dive into his unwilling sheath, no way that thing was going to fit, it was starting to hurt so much a tear slipped from the corner of his eyes. 

“Fuck,” he heard Matthew groan. “You’re going to snap my dick off, Alexandre…”

Choking on a sob he muttered, “It’s too big!” Alexander cried, shaking his head both ways with eyes shut tightly.

“Relax baby, breathe for me,” Matthew stopped moving and watched Alexander try to calm down then he began breathing. “That’s good, baby, look at me, keep your eyes on me…I have barely put in half of it, you’ll feel good soon, okay?” 

Alexander knew his head moved but which way it had moved he couldn’t tell. Fuck! What kind of a cock felt like it would rip him in half? 

“Fuck, I need more lube,” Matthew husked and looked towards the nightstand. “Don't move,” Matthew warned as he leaned towards the nightstand to grab the bottle, trying as much as he could not to move his lower half too fast “I’m sorry, my love.” he started as he poured a second round of lube on the burning entrance, it felt cold when it touched Alexander's body and he hissed. The cold liquid made him relax a little more. “I’m going to try pushing in again, okay?” Alexander nodded and shut his eyes. “No, baby, look at me.” His eyes snapped open just in time for Matthew’s lips to capture his mouth in a sizzling kiss and while he melted into his kiss, he heard Matthew whisper. "Let me in, baby." Alexander relaxed a lot more and Matthew went in and this time he didn’t stop until he was buried balls deep, a loud grunt escaped Alexander but his voice got muffled in Matthew’s kisses. 

Matthew stayed still for a few seconds, giving Alexander time to adjust and get used to him, it was the hardest thing he ever had to do since Alexander felt so damn good inside, his warmth engulfed him so strongly he trembled from how hot his wall seared against his hardness. 

“Alexandre..” he moaned. “Alexandre, I’m going to move now.” Alexander whimpered then nodded. The first few thrusts hurt but then it began to feel incredibly good, so good Alexander didn't know he had begun to moan loudly again. Matthew was so gentle, holding onto him and looking into his eyes as he slowly slid in and out with mind-numbing strokes. Alexander was overwhelmed by a sudden rush of emotion. It's the most perfect moment he ever experienced. He wanted to tell Matthew, but he could not find the words, so he cupped Matthew’s face in his hands hoping he could see in his eyes how he felt at that very moment. Alexander thinks he does. And he feels the same.

Matthew began to increase his pace, his hands braced on either side of Alexander’s face, using his hips to slowly slide in and out of Alexander. Alexander stared into those steel-blue eyes. Such beautiful eyes. They intoxicate him beyond words.

Matthew's lips parted to give way to his panting and groaning. He was moving his hips with a lot more force this time, and Alexander began to feel a warm tingling inside him; his cock, brushing against Matthew’s belly with each inward thrust, felt more sensitive than normal.

“See how deep I am inside you.” Matthew's hoarse voice milked into his ears as he pressed a hand into his stomach, a loud moan ripped from Alexander and he writhed uncontrollably. He has never felt anything like it before. He wrapped his legs around Matthew’s waist, pushing up his hips, taking him even deeper, if that was even possible. His huge cock was lapping up his inside, pushing deeper and touching places he didn't know a dick could reach.

Alexander stared at the man above him, thrusting into his body even harder. It was a sight he would never forget. Matthew’s glowing body, his mussed hair, his lips, moaning his name:

"Alexandre.... ah... Alexandre!"

Alexander fists his hands in the sheets; he was getting closer, but he needed something more. Before he could say anything, Matthew wraps his hand around Alexander’s cock and begins to stroke with the same rhythm he thrusts into his body. It was the sexiest dance and Alexander’s moans became loud cries. And then came the flood. Just as Matthew pushed into him, hard, Alexander came so violently that he screamed, so loud one would think it was his first orgasm in a long time, his body thrashing uncontrollably.

"Aah!!!"

Alexander felt Matthew's arms around him and heard his own ecstatic sounds as his hips pump in those last erratic thrusts.

When Alexander’s mind stopped floating in space and returned to earth he found himself lying on his side, Matthew spooning him with his arms around his waist. Matthew was sound asleep and he had been whipped down clean and even had a set of clean white underwear on. How long did he lose consciousness? He wondered but he didn’t bother to ask, rather he turned around to kiss Matthew gently on the lips, not wanting to wake him up, feeling sated, tired, and blissfully happy, Alexander returned to his previous position and let his eyes fall shut, welcoming the calming kisses of what would be his best night rest in a long time.

“I love you too, Matthew,” he whispered and the sleeping man crushed him closer to himself and held him in protectively. For a moment there Alexander thought he had woken up. The action brought a smile to his face. 

It was a welcoming feeling and he would bask in it for a long time. 

He was going to give East a call but remembering he had left his phone in the living room he shook his head, if he made a little move, he might wake Matthew up and East had abandoned him earlier. He best let him suffer alone, what better punishment could serve to teach him not to do that to him again. With that thought in mind and a smile on his face…

He slept.

He was not returning home tonight.