DEVOUR HIM.

Chapter: 150.
******

Matthew slowly pushed the bedroom door open and very carefully stepped into the room. He glanced toward the bed a few distances away then turned to the other side of the room and slowly began to walk to the sitting area where he proceeded to place the tray of food on a table. He glanced over his shoulder to make sure the occupant in the bed is still asleep before beginning to set up the dishes for breakfast. He placed them in the center of the small dining area along with two bowls of cereal. As he reached up to grab two forks he paused, when he heard that soothing voice.

"You can't possibly be after that kind of food when the perfect meal is lying in wait for you,"

Matthew hissed with a smile then gently returned the forks and turned around to face the bed where his lover now sat exposed, a lust-filled gaze burned deeply into his, and Alexander's naked body lay perfectly entranced as if it were waiting for Matthew to join him again, and he did just that. Inching his way closer and closer until he stood at the edge of the mattress. His gaze fixated on that sinful yet maddeningly alluring body and he devoured him hungrily with his gaze. Looking Alexander up and down, slowly licking him clean with his eyes, spotting the many love bites spread all over his beautiful bare skin, admiring every imperfection of his body, from his slightly chubby thighs to his sharp jawline to those mesmerizing, mesmerizing eyes that stared back into his.

Alexander moaned softly when their eyes met. He felt exposed as those ocean-like eyes rake his body over and over again, he felt so vulnerable as those ocean eyes scanned through every part of him and he was left feeling raw inside and out. But somehow, he could not get enough of that piercing gaze that always felt as if it was going to penetrate him into the most intimate areas of his soul. With each look Matthew gave him, each caress on his flesh, every taste, he craved more of this man until there was nothing left for him to want. So much so Alexander started to feel faint under the intense eye contact. His breathing started to become uneven, his heart beat faster and soon he felt as if he was going to pass out any second and all under the influence of those steel blue eyes. It took all his strength just to stay still and not pull the man on top of him. This man is so unbelievably desirable and addicting. He didn't even know if he had the willpower to do it and in all honesty, he felt too weak to even lift a finger.

Matthew saw just how much of a mess his lover was, how he would constantly shiver whenever their eyes would meet. The soft whimper that leaves his lips ever so often knowing just how hungry he is for his touch, his love. He knows how desperately the man needs him. It took every fiber of his being to resist ravishing Alexander completely at that very moment but he had to let the man come to him on his own accord. Just like he did three nights ago on the beach.

God, he wants that. But at the same time, he doesn't know just how much longer he can control himself. Not when Alexander is looking like that. When he is practically begging him for more of his touches and kisses. Begging to be thoroughly fucked. For Matthew to hold him, and make love to him. God, he wants him so badly. He can almost hear his pleas now. Almost taste Alexander's sweet breath fanning against his throat as he kissed down that lovely neck. He can almost feel him tremble under his kiss when his hands roam down his hip bone, and slowly circle his arousal, touching bare skin. Alexander's hips twitch slightly when he caught the man staring intensely at his lower half as if he could feel the sensation of those warm smooth hands against his bare skin. Oh, how he wants to feel those calloused fingertips caressing his erection and making his entire body tingle. How much he longs for those fingers to enter him, and take his pleasure deep within him as he groans in ecstasy. His hips begin to move forward involuntarily, trying to find some solace and release but when he looks into those oceanic pools, he knows there will be no solace for him at the moment, only an agony of craving. He knew just the games Matthew played and he too can reciprocate if that's how he wants it.

With a gentle smile, Alexander slowly lay back into the soft red velvet sheets, he kept his gaze on those steel blues and waited for Matthew to meet them. And when the man looked up and their gaze locked, Matthew inhaled sharply, almost painfully when he saw Alexander's eyes have softened to pools of chocolate and lust once more. Oh God, how Alexander is making his insides burn with desire. And what games is he playing now? He wondered as he watched the naked man slowly poke his tongue out and run it down his full bottom lip before trapping the said lip with his teeth and Matthew groaned in pure need. God, he wants that mouth to suckle his cock, lick it and fuck it till he'll scream Alexander's name. Then again, he wanted to hear those whimpers of delight coming from the beautiful man laying exposed on that bed, his breath ragged when he caught him slowly spreading his thighs apart, and as he watched, giving his undivided attention to the display before him, he hissed again when Alexander reached for that throbbing bundle of nerves and began to stroke himself slowly, his gaze still locked into those steel blues but Matthew wasn't looking into his eyes, he was watching his hand, slowly sliding up and down his aching shaft and Alexander moaned. He sounded as if he couldn't contain himself. As if he were in so much pain. That sweet high pitched moan and the way he arched his back as if to beg Matthew to come closer, to claim his lips and devour him whole, was hardest for Matthew to control yet he restrained himself and rather watched but this time he decided to push his lover's button a little deeper.

"Faster, baby," He sounded raw, his voice hoarse and sexy with desire as he continued to watch the movement of Alexander's hand, moving up and down his length, then Matthew smiled and slowly pushed his pants to the ground and stepped out of them, his member jumped to life and stood pointed, this had Alexander's eyes rolling into the back of his head at the sight of that magnificent erection. "More... please," he begged and Alexander responded with a sharp moan of his name first before thrusting his erection further upwards and groaning when his hand stopped right above the head, he opened his legs wide as if asking him to get on the bed and shove that rod inside of him, claim and ruin his insides but Matthew stood rooted to his spot and Alexander knew he needed to up his game if he wants to see Matthew break his resolve.

"Please," he whined as he grabbed hold of the thick erect rod with his hand and stroked it roughly, and his free hand moved down to his hole, two fingers slowly teasing the pink wet entrance, he could feel Matthew's seeds coated around his sheath and he knew he still held some of him inside and with that thought in mind, he pushed a finger in and with that intrusion came a flowing warmthness from inside of him as he let go of Matthew's seeds from the night before and when he looked into Matthew's eyes once again he could tell just how close the man is from jumping his bones at that very moment, this had him wrapping his hand around the base as he thrust up harder, more quickly, pushing his fingers deeper and deeper inside and moaning loudly when he felt his climax building inside him. His whole body was a quivering mess. His gaze glossed with lust and love.

"Let go, baby, cum for me," Matthew rasped, and as if Alexander's body was waiting for that simple command, he let himself go and began to climax violently, clenching his muscles tight around his fingers, releasing hot spasms of passion throughout his body, he could feel the sweat running down his skin from the intensity of all the sensations coursing through his veins, his hand squeezing the bed sheets tight as he let the hot liquid spill out onto the mattress below him. His arms shook and his vision blurry as his orgasm consumed him. His heart hammering and beating furiously inside his chest, his eyes rolled back as he fought for air.