UNDRESS ME.

Chapter: 53.
*****

"Alexander," Matthew rasped, a shudder rocked the defenseless man as he stared into those steel of blues.

"Y-Yes," he managed his own reply.

"Combien de temps continuerais-tu à me tourmenter, Alexandre?"

"I don't understand you when you talk like that..." Alexander replied, his breath caught in his throat when he thought he saw wetness dancing in the depths of steel blues.

Slowly, Matthew extended his hand, palm up, long fingers inviting him. Alexander slid his own over his and allowed him to lead him off down the hall to the guest bedroom.

Again, Alexander wondered how he seemed to know his way around the house as if he lived there with them. Maybe he had bugged the house when they weren't around, knowing him, it does seem like something a person like Matthew would do.

Once they had made it to the door, he pushed one door ajar, the room slowly came alight to reveal the guest bedroom. He had only been there twice but the bedroom looked a little different from how he remembered it. It was done in muted tones, dark woods, black silk, elegant drapes, and a ridiculously gorgeous wooden bed.

Lost in thoughts as he looked around the familiar yet unfamiliar room which suddenly seemed like foreign territory, his mind raised with all kinds of thoughts.

"What are you thinking?"

The voice knocked him back into the present time. Matthew was there, with him, needing, he shouldn't dwell on irrelevant thoughts rather he must focus on him. "Are you going to undress me?" He couldn't even bring himself to look at him.

"Do you want me to?"

His fingers trembled, eyes fixed on Matthew's lips instead of his eyes when he finally about-faced. A sheepish nod was all he could muster. Gentle hands rose to gather his face, lips brushing at his forehead as Matthew lifted the hem of his shirt and pulled it free to expose flushed skin. He took just as much care in unbuttoning his jeans, sliding them carefully down to remove them from his ankles. Which left him in his boxer briefs, blood rushing in his ears. He almost flinched when Matthew's lips caught his... single hand traveling from the space between his shoulder blades to the small of his back.

Alexander backtracked, letting him take the lead as he tugged gently at them, too nervous to look down as he stepped out. At the very least, Mathew still had his jeans on and here he was, ass-naked and being draped across bed.

His breath caught, throat tight as Matthew's lips lay kisses along his jaw, traveling slowly along his throat and lingering on his chest. At some point, Matthew had slid out of his jeans and Alexander was painfully aware of the most intimate parts of him brushing against him. Every inch of him was dying for more of what he would let him taste, but Matthew was intent on making him suffer, lips planting a soft trail down his abdomen. Alexander's fingers caught in his cropped waves, panic tightening his features, but the moment his lips parted on the refusal, it melted into a moan, hips arching up as he took him between his lips, drawing him in and releasing him with painstakingly sweet care. Alexander's hips rolled, fingers tugging mercilessly as he consumed him. Matthew pushed him nearly to the brink, stroking at soft flesh as his tongue teased, running over the end of his cock and sending an uncontrollable tremor from the tips of his toes to the hair on his scalp, spine arching away from an ocean of black silk.

Alexander bit back every noise, intent on hiding himself, but when he felt soft fingertips stroke at his entrance, a soft whine broke free, betraying the depths of his desire. Each finger that sank into him was careful, stroking gently, coaxing him further into his bliss. Alexander wanted more of him.

"Please, Matthew-"

"Say it." He murmured, lips coming up to brush his.

"I want you inside me." The words poured out before he could stop them, hands reaching for his face, lips crushing themselves against his.

Alexander's breath shuddered out of him as he felt him probe, ever so mindful, far more mindful than his impatient gyrations. Alexander practically died at the sensation of Matthew filling him, slowly, working his way into him with every push of his hips, until their thighs met, every inch of him buried to the hilt.

Every breath was shallow. Alexander didn't know why, but he was afraid to breathe, to lose his mind. Teeth grazed his neck, tongue sweeping over warm skin for a taste. Alexander moaned with every shift, fire spreading through every inch of him as he pushed his way further, hips more insistent, working his way up to a steady fuck. Alexander needed this, needed him, needed it in a way that he couldn't even begin to find words for.

"Harder," he pleaded in a whisper, fingers mercilessly wrenching at his locks. Alexander wanted to lose the places where Matthew ended and he began, with every thrust, every breath, every moan. He could feel Matthew's breath at his ear, washing over the skin of his shoulder, hips meeting his backside with the distinctive slap of flesh meeting flesh. His nails drew angry red trails down the skin of Matthew's back, his fingers fisting in Alexander's waves until his throat was exposed, spine forced into a perfect arch as he slammed into him. Tears pricked at Alexander's eyes, his toes curling, nails digging into Matthew's ass, desperate sounds muffled by his lips.

Matthew slowed suddenly, savouring every plea that fell from his lips and swallowing the desperate noise that clawed its way up his throat when his hand closed about Alexander's shaft, stroking evenly over the already swollen flesh. His thumb teased over the small opening at the tip, teeth catching Alexander's ear as his hips resumed their merciless pace. Alexander's body was wracked by the sweetest suffering, every bit of him heating to the point he was sure he would combust... His head swam with it, a pleasure so unbearable it bordered a delicious sort of pain.

"Please let me-"

"Don't," He warned, drawing another torture from his lips.

"I can't," Alexander begged agony, so sweet prickling at his scalp and sending goosebumps over his skin.