SLUT.

Chapter: 88.
*****

She smiled as his warm breath caressed her face, his hot lips grazing over hers again. He started to suck her lips once again making her cry out softly. His thumb grazed her swollen lip making her bite her tongue. His lips met hers softly as he kissed her again. Then slowly, he pulled away. He looked deep into her eyes searching them for something she wasn't sure of. Her heart began to speed up even faster as his gaze remained locked on hers.

His fingers traced over her cheekbones as he whispered in her ear, "You are beautiful." Maria blinked her eyes a couple of times, still a bit in shock that he just told her those words, or was it his sex that had left her in such a state. She tried to gather her thoughts when his thrusts became erratic, she heard him moan in pleasure as he began to cum inside of her. She looked up at him as he was gazing intensely into her eyes with lust and desire reflecting back at her.

His face was red and sweaty as he pulled himself out of her. He let go of her legs and they slipped off his shoulders. He tore his shirt apart with one smooth motion, making little rags out of the ruins of the shirt and he began to wipe her legs with it, avoiding getting the torn shirt to her pussy. Once he had wiped her clean, he pulled her panties off and used that to wipe her pussy all the while the woman giggled. Once he was finished cleaning her up, he tucked her wet panties into his back pocket.

"You are incredible." He whispered and she smiled. He helped her sit on the car hood while he sat next to her. "I did not see tonight ending like this, did you?" He asked with a smirk and she laughed, shaking her head in a no. "Weren't you a little bit worried someone could have walked in on us?" he asked again but she giggled.

"No, I wasn't thinking straight at the time," this had them both laughing and sharing a few kisses.  Suddenly their peaceful moment was broken when her friends came rushing into the parking lot screening her name at top of their lungs.

"Maria," She heard him whisper and she turned to lock gaze with him once again. "Beautiful name," he muttered with a kiss on her parted lips.

"Thank you, and you are?"

"Lorenzo, I hope to see you again sometime." He handed her a card and disappeared before her friends got to her.

"Oh, My God!" One of the ladies yelled once she spotted her adjusting her ripped dress by the car.

"What did you do?" Another asked.

"You slut!" The third yelled and they all began to laugh catching on with the situation.

"It's the hunk from earlier right?" Alice asked.

"Of course it's him, didn't you see the way they almost ate each other's faces off in the club!" Gracie added.

Maria blushed furiously. "Shut up, you guys, and not so loud!"

"We seriously thought you got kidnapped only to see that you already fucked him!" Nancy teased.

"Shhhhhh!" The first lady hushed the crowd as she motioned for them to stop gossiping. They weren't exactly in a discreet place to be talking about something like this so loud. They quieted down as Nancy placed her arm around Maria's waist. "Come on baby girl we need to get you cleaned up properly and sent home!" Maria groaned. She was starting to feel really tired and sleepy. They all got into the car and drove home.

From that moment on, Maria has never had enough of Lorenzo. They met up two days after that first night. It was the same intense feeling as the first, she had opened up to him about her being a married woman on their fourth meetup and Lorenzo didn't seem to mind, he told her since she had said she was unhappy in her marriage that he would not stop loving her either as he had clearly fallen for her.

With each day they meet up, her love for the man grows but she couldn't leave Micheal, she's gaining so much in that marriage, and in as much as she loves Lorenzo she wouldn't leave Micheal for him, he doesn't have the wealth and power Micheal possesses and for that reason, she played her games smoothly. Micheal is her security and moneybag and Lorenzo is her sexual sin.

It's a win-win for her.

When she saw she wasn't getting impregnated by Micheal she had to get it from Lorenzo. She told Lorenzo she wanted him to give her a child and he did put a child in her then she told Micheal that it was his baby. Micheal received the news and in turn spoilt her silly for it and when she realized she lost the child, she couldn't tell that to Micheal, she would lose all the attention she has been getting from him since he knew she was pregnant, with the help of her friends she had to improvise, she got a prosthetic bump and while she carried that they made a contract with a teenager who doesn't want her child, keeping her at Nancy's home and looking after her until she births her child then she would pay her off and send her on her way.

On the night she lost the child she had been so scared and worried she called Lorenzo who told her not to worry about it, that he would fix it. And keeping to his words, he was the one who provided them with the pregnant teen who also happened to be in the exact trimester she was before she lost the child.

It was such a perfect plan, nothing could have flawed it.

Everything seemed to be going as planned until Lina brought the package to her and it was a box filled with her naked pictures of having intercourse with Lorenzo. She had contacted the man who told her he needed some money and was trying to get some money out of her. When asked how much he told her he needed a hundred. He gave him jewels worth that amount and he didn't bother her until recently. She had received another package this time he was demanding five hundred which she had brought in jewels to him at his hotel room.

She was starting to lose so much of her precious jewels but it wasn't something a quick trip to a jeweler of course with Micheal's credit card.

But for now, she needed to ask him to stop sending those packages to her home so they don't fall into the wrong hands and they both needed to devise a means to make each other rich once and for all so she could leave Micheal and be with Lorenzo instead.

Knowing that she had breached a contract she signed before Marriage, if Micheal were to catch up on her secret affair, she would lose everything but that is never going to happen.

******