SÜPERORGASM.

Chapter: 151.
******

The sweet sound of Alexander's groan of pleasure filled the air, his eyes closed and he clutched desperately at the bedsheets as if he would fall if he didn't hold onto the sheets as tightly as he did. He panted heavily as he tried to catch his breath, his eyes fluttering open and closing rapidly as a rush of adrenaline flowed through his veins, leaving him a painting mess. When he finally opened his eyes to face the scene before him, he was met by that mesmerizing blue gaze staring back at him, drenched with intense lust and arousal. Matthew could see how flushed and a mess Alexander looked, how he was sweating buckets, he also noticed how dark the color of his eyes seems to be. Like a storm ready to break loose at any given second, the way they sparkled and glistened with satisfaction, with lust, with desire. Oh, Lord. His whole body was trembling in the aftermath of that amazing orgasm, his breath heavy and unsteady, the sounds of the waves echoing in his ears, and with that came the merciless desire to devour him. All the pent-up feelings inside of him were threatening to break free, his whole being aching for him so badly. He wanted to taste the salty tears that fell from his cheeks, the scent of the sweet honey from his lips as he drank him down, to drown him, and drag him into a darkness where no one else exists. He felt his body shake uncontrollably once more, a groan escaping his throat at the sight in front of him.

Even after the mind-numbing orgasm he just had Alexander still felt like he was drowning deeper and deeper, and he wasn't even sure he will be able to breathe once Matthew finally finished devouring him. "Please," He whined. He couldn't hold himself anymore and begged, "Make love to me, make love to me now, please, dear husband." Alexander begs in between whimpers and groans. His words are laced with pain and desperation and his body has a constant quiver. Matthew smiles and reaches for him. He first pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it to the side then crawled between his lover's waiting thighs and Alexander wrapped his trembling legs around his waist. Propping himself up with his elbow, Matthew ran his thumb across those rosy pink lips that tasted like cherry chapstick. And Alexander couldn't stop himself any longer and he suddenly found himself reaching for his lover's face, cupping the soft flesh in his palms and gently pulling his lips against his own, and kissing him feverishly and greedily. Their tongues tangled together and it felt like paradise, they both moaned softly into the kiss. The world faded away and Matthew could only think that he wants to do this forever, wants to feel Alexander's touch on his soul, wants to see him happy and fulfilled because he knows Alexander needs this. He knows his beloved deserves the utmost happiness, he deserves all the world, Matthew thinks, as he pulls away, allowing his lips to linger lightly on Alexander's neck and jawline while his hands roam up to cup his cheeks. As he kissed Alexander's lips and nuzzled his head against his chin he whispered sweet nothings into his ear, loving every bit of his presence, every piece of his perfection.

"God I love you," He kisses his cheek. "I'm sorry for everything I've done to hurt you," He whispered, his fingers caressing Alexander's face gently. "So beautiful," He whispered again and kissed his lips before letting out a content sigh and lowering his lips toward the center of Alexander's chest. He pressed light kisses there, lingering each time he went lower and Alexander gasped. "I love you. Don't forget that. Ever." Matthew feels Alexander shudder in his embrace as his breathing turns into shaky hiccups and trembles. He lifts his gaze to look deep into the eyes he adored so much and can't help the tears that start filling his eyes once more, he brushes his thumbs across those beautiful eyes and leans forward to kiss his lips again, tenderly this time.

"You have nothing to be sorry for," Alexander replied and kissed him back. "It's all in the past now and I have completely forgotten about them," He continues, placing another quick peck on his lips. He lets his arms rest on Matthew's shoulders, he looks down and sees how red and swollen his cock was, and he smirks. "Now would you please make love to me before I melt away into a puddle of lust and your cock explodes from how hard it is right now, hmm?" Alexander teased and Matthew chuckled softly. His cock, which was starting to throb uncomfortably, twitched involuntarily and Matthew couldn't contain himself, he placed a trail of kisses down his stomach as Alexander's hips started to rock forward in his grip to meet his perfect cock. "Please, my love, no more teasing, I need you." Alexander pleaded, his fingers playing with Matthew's hair.