EAGER FOR MORE.

Chapter: 87.
******

He began sucking her skin softly making her moan lowly, he continued on kissing her breasts, his fingers grazing lightly on her skin as he massaged them. She felt her hips move to meet his pace, she knew that it was only the beginning of his attention, and she was eager for more. With her heart racing and the butterflies fluttering around in her stomach she lifted her hands and cupped either side of his face and pushed him away from her bosom and brought her lips to his, she kissed him hard.

The loud music and the crowd faded to the background as they became the only ones present in the club, engulfed in each other's scents and lusts. Her tongue ran across his bottom lip asking for entrance and he parted his lips allowing her entry easily. They were both breathing heavily as her tongue touched his. He was playing with her lips exploring her mouth, his tongue exploring hers, they fought for dominance between their tongues and their hearts as well.

Their passion only grew.

She could feel his tongue running along her lips asking for entrance. With a soft gasp, he entered her mouth and tasted her deeply. His hands began touching her everywhere, grabbing her ass and pulling her closer to him as she arched her back slightly, letting her ass rub against the hardness that grew within his pants. Her legs wrapped themselves around his waist and pulled his body even closer against her as he sucked on her lips roughly, moaning loudly as his mouth explored every inch of her neck as she ran her nails through his damp tresses.

They both were completely out of control and they needed to get this off their chests.

Letting her down onto her feet, he leaned into her ear and whispered. "Let's get out of here." And without a second thought Maria was pulling him out of the club into the night's cold air, once they were in the parking lot, she pulled him towards her car, the parking lot was void of any human presence and soon both found a comfortable solace in the emptiness of the club's parking space.

With a moan, Maria wrapped her legs around his waist once again and pulled him as hard as she could against her. She felt his hands traveling up her back slowly until they finally made contact with her bare breast, stroking it roughly. He moaned at the sensations his fingertips gave off as they lightly brushed against her hardened nipple. She groaned once more and pulled herself even tighter against him. Her breath was labored and her lips panted and glistened with dewy saliva.

A moment later his fingers made direct contact with her clit as he began rubbing it slowly, slowly teasing the hardened bud. Maria was panting heavily as she threw her head back. She could hear his low groan vibrating against her as he began working harder on her clit. She was so sensitive she couldn't even take it anymore as he kept massaging, he rubbed it hard and fast while his free hand traveled down her body slowly, stopping briefly at the base of her thighs before he took them completely apart and spread her open as he continued to work on her clit, rubbing and squeezing them hard while his finger continued working her core.

Suddenly she felt something inside of her building, the pressure was growing rapidly. Before she knew it she came, wave after wave washing away everything but pleasure. He continued to pump her until she reached the point of no return; she collapsed backward onto the hood of her car moaning loudly as she fell apart. He stood there watching her as she laid flat onto the car's bonnet, her hands resting on its edge, breathing heavily. Her face was flushed pink and his fingers were soaked with her cum. He didn't say anything or move an inch to break the silence.

But Maria couldn't take it anymore.

The longer he stared at her with those lust-filled burning eyes, the hotter she became for him and it didn't help that she had only just released a few seconds ago. She could feel her body quivering. He was raping her with his eyes.

Literally.

Looking up she saw his eyes staring right back at her. His dark brown eyes were glowing with desire as he gazed at her hungrily. She felt him shift his position, leaning into her exposed body, he grabbed her legs and raised them to his shoulder blades then left them there, pulling her closer to him with half her body resting on the bonnet while the other half was pushing into him and without warning she felt him push into her sensitive opening, his hardness pressed into her body and she cried out from the pressure of him inside of her. He fucked her senselessly on top of her car's bonnet. Maria closed her eyes, enjoying the intense feeling of his shaft moving inside of her, she could feel him thrusting and slamming into her relentlessly.

When he felt her come yet again she cried out and released her cum all over the car hood as she came crashing into ecstasy, feeling like she had a thousand orgasms in total. Slowly he lowered himself onto her, resting his full weight on her and kissed her softly. His lips caressed hers tenderly. His tongue explored every part of her mouth. She loved being kissed by him, it felt so very different than any she has ever received before. Everything about it was so intoxicating, she could feel the heat from his arousal rising into his groin pressing up against hers. He kissed her fiercely, possessively. He kissed the corner of her lips, her cheeks and her nose. He kissed her eyelids, her brows and the tip of her nose, then her eyes again, and then her forehead and lastly her nose.