KISSES AND PASSION.

Chapter: 91.
*****

(Love Story. Pt:2)
*****

Michael forced himself to sit straight again, gripping the steering wheel tightly until his knuckles turned white, and stared intently through the windshield as if everything that had just happened hadn't happened at all. His finger reached out to punch into the starter button but this time it wasn't the shakiness that froze their movements, no, it was the sight of the man he was running away from standing right there, in front of his car like he was waiting to be run over that froze him. He was frozen to the spot. The same way he had been in the hallway before. Staring into his dark blue eyes. Feeling like he could drown in them. It was then Michael noticed something different about this man; his eyes looked... empty. Cold, and soulless. Almost lifeless. Michael frowned, trying to see past the man's icy exterior.

There was definitely some emotion behind the glass, some sort of anger maybe. Something like that. If only Michael could decipher it. He knew it must have seemed rude the way he stared at him back in the room then suddenly turned away and left. Should he apologize? His fingers began to drum against the wheels in anxiousness and it was then Michael knew he had had enough. He needed to take care of this...whatever his feelings are. He looked at the car's closed-door contemplating if he should tear it open and go meet the man or seat right where he was.

Well, Easton had other plans for him.

He was pulling the car door open and yanking the man out before he could even blink.

"So, you think you can fucking waltz your way into our home, give me that ridiculously stare down and turn and leave?" His voice sounded low and menacing but his expression was anything but. He seemed like he just wanted to snap the man in half, to destroy him. It sent a chill down Michael's spine but the man didn't seem fazed at all.

"No. I'm sorry for my rudeness, I promise I didn't intend to cause trouble ." The man scoffed but said nothing more. Instead, he shoved the bigger male backward against the car and slammed the door shut with enough force to almost throw them both off balance. Michael staggered for a moment, surprised by his sudden aggression, not to mention the sting he felt from his back forcefully hitting the door.

"What the fuck was that for?"

"You."

That one word alone sent another spike of shock through Michael's body. It was a simple one yet it struck him with such intensity. He could hardly breathe. The anger and frustration in the man's tone and look didn't help either. In fact, it just made him want to defend himself. Defend himself against what? Why was he getting defensive now? He just saw this man for the first time, what reason did he have to attack him? He didn't understand and it just made him furious. All he could feel now was hot tears pricking at the corners of his eyes threatening to fall at any second and ruin everything. Not wanting that to happen, he pushed himself off from the door and the man then backed away slowly, his hand coming up to cover his mouth as he shook. The other man looked shocked at the reaction but quickly recovered.

"Michael-" East started but the other spoke over him, shutting him up.

"Look, I already apologized, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come here, I don't know what the fuck is going on... you, my heart, my body, I-I can't think normally for the first time in my fucking life I am so scared because I have no reasonable explanation for what I am feeling and it is killing me! I'm not a child but look how pathetic I am right now. I promise I'll get out of your hair and you won't ever see me again just, please, don't give me that look... Because for some reason, it hurts here..." he jabbed at his chest, "When you look at me like that." Michael's words poured out of his mouth faster than ever and he stumbled backward, clutching desperately onto his chest and looking at the ground as he continued his rambling.

Every time he looked up to meet the man's eyes he'd freeze. He could barely speak coherently anymore. Michael was rambling, and Easton was only listening to half of it, his attention completely stolen by those eyes, the ones that looked directly into his own, filled with so many emotions that Easton could barely recognize them all. A mix of hurt and confusion, rage, sadness, fear, longing, anger, despair, lust, desperation, and love. How could this man feel all that at the same time? It was all swirling around inside those misty eyes and his blood ran cold at the sight of them and how familiar they made him feel. How he recognized that face and how it mirrored his own.

They were similar, they were the same but so very far apart. It was then he finally snapped out of it, realizing that Michael was done talking and he was just standing there, panting and blinking rapidly, looking incredibly exhausted and lost. A wave of relief washed over him and he took a step toward him. Michael saw the man coming closer and he backed away from him but soon got trapped as his back pressed into the car. He hissed. Easton was close enough and he wouldn't stop until he was standing chest to chest with the other man so close that they shared the same air, feeling the warmth radiating off of each other. They were inches away from touching one another and Easton couldn't believe how much he loved the feeling.

Everything felt right in that moment, it felt like destiny itself was guiding his steps forward, leading him to find this man who was just like him. They panted as if they were sharing the same universe. He leaned in, and the look in his eyes was intense as hell, piercing straight through Michael, burning a hole right through his heart. The next second he was leaning in closer yet still not touching the stranger and closing his eyes. At last, their lips met. And everything else disappeared. Their surroundings faded away and Michael only felt warmth inside him, only heard his heart beating louder and louder, making it impossible for him to hear anything else. The kiss was slow, soft, and gentle. They moved together, their arms reaching upwards, wrapping tightly around each other, desperate to hold onto whatever feeling was happening between them as if it would disappear as fast as it appeared if they didn't grab it tight enough.

But even the smallest bit of contact made the whole situation unbearable as Easton pressed his body into him, Michael grabbed onto his hips pulling him tighter against himself, holding him steady. Heat rushed through every single cell in Michael's body and he could feel all of it. The sparks danced across his skin, the tingling sensation spreading from his fingertips and toes down his legs, through his entire body. He pulled away from the kiss slowly, leaving small pecks all along the side of his nose and forehead. When he opened his eyes, Michael could feel his heart racing, it pounded furiously within his chest as if it was about to burst out of his ribcage. The warm, fuzzy feeling returned but it didn't settle anywhere near his core were all that warmth came from. He felt lightheaded, dizzy, and breathless yet also oddly calm.