ANIMALISTIC CRAVINGS.

Chapter: 75.
*****

Closing in towards Matthew’s hard shaft until his lips reached the base, surrounded by a little nest of dark curls. Alexander nuzzles those curls a little; they tickle his nose. He moves up over his cock, running his lips over the shaft and then over the head, taking a deep breath, Alexander moaned when his eyes caught a rope of silver sipping out from the tip of Matthew's cock, he parted his lips, his eyes found Matthew's and they held gaze as the string of pre-cum slowly slipped into his opened mouth. He moaned while Mathew made some inhumane sound.

Panting, Alexander went in for more, opening his mouth a little wilder, he let the head slip inside his mouth he moaned; He teased the magnificent head, his tongue swirling around it, drenching it in wetness he moaned again, then he took a little more of him but his mouth appeared to be too small for the monster he tried to swallow. His jaw began to hurt but Alexander couldn’t help himself. He felt Matthew's hand grip his shoulder. Alexander pulled back or his jaw would split in half, rather he sucked on the head, swirling his tongue around it. Alexander heard Matthew let out a faint groan, which was quickly accompanied by the soft whisper of his name and he moved his head down, trying to take as much as possible then he began bobbing his head, but Matthew chokes out a "stop" and gently pushes him away.

Alexander was afraid to meet his eyes as Matthew took his hand and pulled him to his feet.

"Didn't I do it right? Was it not good?"

"Huh?... No, it was..." Matthew is silent for a second, then he puts his finger under Alexander’s chin and tilts his head up. "You've never done this before, have you?"

"No. Never." Alexander sighed. "Was it that bad?" 

"No!" he says with a little laugh, kissing Alexander. "I only stopped you because I was too close. I don't want to lose it just yet."

"Oh... " Alexander smiled hesitantly. "So you... enjoyed it?"

“Yes, maybe it's the clumsy way you did it, your teeth were supposed to hurt but then they felt really good, and yes, baby, I enjoyed it.”

“It’s not my fault you're so big!” Alexander whined with a frown and Matthew smiled then slowly nodded his head.

“I’m sorry, does your jaw hurt?” he teased. Taking Alexander’s hand he pushed him back into the bed and had him sit down. Matthew kneels before him and takes Alexander’s hands in his.

"Alexandre... I want you. I want to be inside you. But I don't want to do anything you don't want to or are not ready for. So I need you to tell me."

Alexander took a deep breath.

"I'm ready. I've been dreaming about it for weeks. I want to do this."

Who was the one that said they needed a little more time to think again?

Most certainly not him because this Alexander craves Matthew’s sex like he would die if he did not get it.

“Weeks?” Matthew asked, amusement dripping from his voice.

“You’re a fool, Matthew.” Alexander shoved him slightly, playfully.

“Your fool,” he returned.

“My fool…mmm.” Alexander moaned when he kissed his hands again.

"You had dreams about me?" Matthew asked, looking up at him.

"I did."

"Did I make love to you?"

"You did, in Easton's house."

"I shall remember that."

"What?"

Matthew didn't reply instead he got on his feet and then leaned down to kiss Alexander, gently pushing him to lie down. He rummages in the drawer on the nightstand, muttering under his breath:

“Jacob had better have them ready.”

With a relieved sigh, he found what he was looking for and lay down on the bed, kissing Alexander again, softly and slowly. Matthew abandons his lips to kiss his face all over, his shoulder, his neck. He finds a spot just below Alexander's ear which makes him gasp, and that spot got some extra attention from his lips and tongue.

Matthew moves further down over Alexander’s chest, trailing kisses all around his collar bone while his hand slides over Alexander’s sides, down to his thighs. As his mouth reaches Alexander’s nipple and begins teasing it with licks and nibbles, his hand moves in between Alexander’s legs. When Alexander felt it close around his shaft his voice took a strange high-pitched tone he didn't recognize to belong to him as he wouldn't stop moaning. That, combined with the sensation of Matthew’s lips and teeth on his nipple was enough to make Alexander dizzy.

"Ah!" His voice broke when he felt Matthew's teeth clenched around a sensitive nipple. It burnt into his core but it didn't make him want to push him away rather he grabbed onto his head and nudged him deeper. Matthew picked up what he was trying to say, moved one hand to the other nipple, then as hard as he bit one nipple he had pinched the other. Alexander shot up from the bed, giving the sexiest arch and the loudest moan. Matthew smirked, he gave those nipples a few more pain then slowly pulled away to watch his lover descend from his second orgasm.

Matthew frowned when he saw a red stain on Alexander's bottom lip, his teeth were still clenched to his lip and it was starting to bleed. He leaned into Alexander's mouth, and with his tongue out he lapped at the teeth, Alexander released the grip his teeth held to his bottom lip and moaned when Matthew dived in, sucking on that lower lip and it was then that he tasted blood. 

He had cut his lips and hadn't even realized it.

"You taste good," Matthew muttered when he pulled away, staring into Alexander's lust-filled eyes, he groaned. "When you look at me with those eyes, I want to do all kinds of bad things to you." His hands grazed Alexander's burning nipples and he smiled when he shivered beneath him. Matthew decided to ease the pain a little by sucking gently on the nipples instead.

Suddenly Mathew’s mouth was no longer at his nipple, leaving it wet, hard, and burning. "Spread your legs for me." He groaned as he made Alexander spread his legs a little wider and bent his knees, planting his feet on the mattress for support. Then, without hesitation, Matthew took Alexander’s cock in his mouth. 

When Alexander whimpered, it sounded painful.