KISSING A MERMAN VERSION OF MATTHEW.

Chapter: 44.
*****

"You can't leave me with him." Tide disagreed.

"Why not?" Both Alexander and Easton demanded with a direct glare at the Merman.

"Look at him!" He pointed towards Easton who stared at him like he would poke him from the inside out.

"Please, behave, East."

"I didn't do anything!" The other grumbled with a grimace.

"Why did you bring me inside with you? I can sleep in the water." Tide pointed to the pool.

"That's a pool, Tide... Our Kind, we use that to swim and relax since you have legs now, East, give him a room will ya!"

"I'm still a Merman, these are nothing!" Tide argued while pointing to the legs. "It's only so I can blend in with you, didn't you notice I shrunk down in size too."

"You mean height?" Easton asked.

"What?"

"You know with the tail you were pretty long so when you had your legs it was as long as the tail but when Alexander pulled you out of the water you decreased in height and stopped at his length." Easton lectured, feeling proud of himself. Alexander must be a lot sleepier than he thought since he hadn't noticed.

"Oh!" Was all the Merman said.

"I'm sure you had them for a reason, Tide, I mean your legs.... whatever those fire dust meant from earlier... If you didn't need the legs you wouldn't have had them and East gave him something to wear."

"Why? It's not like he has a dick to hide." Easton said snickering.

"What's a dick?" Tide asked and Alexander rolled his eyes.

"This is a dick!" Before Alexander could look... East already had his shorts pulled down with his dick dangling in his hand.

"East!" Alexander cried in disbelief. "Could you be any more stupid!" He asked, coming down to help him shove that thing back in and pull his shorts back on.

"It is not hard to formulate, see!"

Both men gasped when they turned to find the most beautiful willy pointed toward them.

"Oh, my cheese!" Alexander palmed his mouth shut and closed his eyes while Easton gawked sheepishly but wouldn't look away.

"That is one sexy dick!" He muttered under his breath. "How did you do that?" He asked. "Can I touch it!"

"Easton!" Alexander shoved the man aside and towards the stairs. "I think I will take care of Tide tonight, you... you go to sleep!" But once he left him at the foot of the stairs Easton stood there and stared at Tide.

"C-Can you put that away?" Alexander stuttered and Tide smiled and did as told. Just as if it wasn't there before the peins retreated into the skin as if a sack held it covered between his thighs hidden from prying eyes.

"Wow, that is some impressive dick!" East yelled. "Teach me to do that."

"Go to bed, East!" Alexander ordered but he didn't budge.

"Here, put these on." Alexander shoved a short and a shirt to the merman but he stared at them instead. "What?" He asked when he noticed he wasn't taking the clothes.

"How do you put it on?" He inquired.

"I can help with that!" Easton said, bouncing down the stairs.

"No, you won't!" Alexander dismissed, grabbing the shorts and ordering the Merman into them. "This is how you do it, next time just do it like that." He instructed and Tide nodded with a smile. Once Tide was neatly tucked into shorts and shirt, Alexander took both man and Merman by hand and dragged them to the first floor where the rooms were first he shoved East to his bedroom door then unlocked the next door for Tide. "Please, don't flood the house come morning." He told him and Tide nodded again.

"You are beautiful, Alexander." He brushed cold fingers across his face and Alexander choked on air. His face heated up like a furnace.

"T-Thanks." He whispered shyly.

"You sly fox, you should have told me you have fallen for the Merman, no wonder you don't want me looking at his dick or touching it!" Easton poked from his open door.

"Shut up, East!" Alexander charged but Easton ignored him anyway.

"I like your friendship, it's like Nixie and me, we fight all the time but we love each other as much as we hate each other."

This had both Alexander and Easton laughing. He was right though. They know just how to get on each other's nerves so much that they can't stand each other yet they can't live without each other.

"Good night, East," Alexander blew a kiss to his friend which he caught and swallowed to the amusement of the Merman. "Good night, Tide," he whispered and made to leave to his bedroom but Tide grabbed onto his arms, spun him around facing him, and very aggressively slammed their lips together.

Alexander felt his toes curl, his hands sought the Merman's long hair and tangled into him, his mouth opened involuntarily and Tide sucked excessively long tongue down his throat, Alexander moaned and trembled uncontrollably. Grabbing onto the Merman's neck for dear life. The kiss was like nothing he had ever before experienced, it set his heart ablaze and his emotions skyrocketed. He moaned when he felt those claw-like nails digging into his back and he arched into the Merman. Tide kissed him with a feverish need, his tongue stretched deeper and lengthened once deep enough Alexander gagged and he released him.

"Thank you for saving my life, My Alexander, Good night." He softly kissed against his swollen lips and went into the room offered to him.

Maybe humans aren't so bad.

No wonder Atana fell for their Kind.

Alexander stood there for what seemed like forever, panting, out of breath, horny, and completely starstruck.

"I would have loved to see more but I can barely keep my eyes open, Good night Xander."

Easton's voice knocked him out of his stupor and he stumbled into his room, shut his door, and with much difficulty sought his bed and fell into it.

He kissed him without warning.

Just like Matthew had done to him.

In the end, leaving him breathless and needing more.

Oh, so much more.

Why does it feel like he was kissing a Merman version of Matthew?

What is going on?

Hard.

Horny.

Needy.

The man slept.