PROSTHETIC BUMP.

Chapter: 77.
*****

"Michael, hold on, I have something to show you." The man paused to turn towards the approaching woman.

"What is it, Lina?" He asked, looking down at the panting woman.

"Look at this!" She shoved a stick to his face and an amused smile filled his lips.

"Lina, why are you testing yourself?"

"What?" She returned confused, eyes darting from her Boss to the object she held in her hand.

"Okay, I get it, if you want to know what the result says then, no, it's a negative, Lina, which means you're not pregnant." He chuckled after that. "What have you gotten yourself into now?" He held her little face and kissed her on the forehead.

She snorted and shoved him off of her while taking a step back to point the stick in his face again. "You think this is for me?" She threw back with an irritated glare on her face.

"Yeah." The other replied with a shrug.

"You stupid man, I'm too old for sex more so to get pregnant!" She smacked him softly on the belly to which he crunched lower with a groan.

"Who says you're too old for sex?" He asked with a hoarse voice. "Pregnancy, maybe but not for sex." he teased, smiling at the colors erupting on her face.

"First of all, I say, and second of all, have you seen me!"

"I'm looking at you right now."

"Ay Diyos ko," She grumbled with a hiss while rubbing stress off her forehead.

"Look you're not too old for sex Lina, look at me, I'll be sexing my way into a hundred!"

"Silly man, but pay attention now, I found this in the trash."

"Why are you digging through the trash?"

She grunted annoyingly again. "Because I saw Maria going to trash this last night when we all went to sleep, well, everyone else but me-"

"Why weren't you asleep? Having trouble sleeping?"

Grunting once again the older woman went on her tippy-toe and pinched his cheeks. "Stop cutting me off, I'm speaking here." She scolded and Michael muttered, "Yes, ma'am." She smiled and continued. "I heard her unlock her bedroom door and I followed, it was suspicious the way she was sneaky so after she left, I went to check, I didn't see anything at first and it's because she made sure she pushed it to the bottom of the trash but I turned it over until I found it and look, even you confirmed its negative, isn't she supposed to be with your child?"

"I'm surprised," Michael whispered thoughtfully. "But, then again, it could belong to one of her friends, you know how she has them around all the time."

"No, no no, you listen here, this is for her, she's not pregnant, maybe she was but not anymore, you need to find out the truth, confront her, I'm sure this belonged to her."

"But, she has a swollen belly, isn't that a sign of carrying another human being in one's belly?!"

"You are so stupid, Michael, how did I raise you to be so clueless?" She groaned while grumbling under her breath. "When last did you have sex with her?"