NO MORE CHASING.

Chapter: 121.
*****

Matthew began pumping his finger into his lover and Alexander groaned, a second finger joined in and the sensations intensified within him. He pushed himself upward harder, his breathing ragged, Matthew kept his pace slow and steady. "Matthew!" He called louder but the name had barely made it from his lips when he felt the third and fourth fingers fight their way through. "Aahhhhhh!" He screamed and bucked up hard against Matthew's fingers and it was all too much. Alexander felt a sharp pain in his lower stomach and he knew his climax was imminent. Just when he thought he could take no more, Matthew released him with a final thrust, gasping against his lips. His lover's hand retreated from his throbbing sheath and a frown took over his expression in an instant but a gasp shortly followed when he saw Matthew ripping his shirt off his body and then tearing his pants away shortly after. Upon seeing his glorious naked form, Alexander ripped what was left of the sheets covering his naked body and balanced himself nicely for his Lover who met him with hungry eyes.

Alexander trembled from those eyes burning into his own, they would be the death of him, those eyes.

"Alexander..." He heard Matthew say, his Lover sounded so wrecked and needy as he moaned his name. Teasing, Alexander pulled his thighs apart, spreading his legs open for his Lover's hungry gaze, Matthew's groan was inhumane and it sent a wave of shivers spreading across his skin. "Alexander..." He purred, mounting the bed like a predator, eyes melted into his. "My dearest sweet Alexander," Matthew murmured, his eyes roaming over his lover's beautiful body. He trailed his index finger along his Lover's belly before dipping in between his legs, his finger dipped lower, grazing against the tip of his sheath and Alexander gasped in pleasure.

Matthew smiled wickedly, enjoying the sounds coming from Alexander's throat, it filled him with a thrill; a rush of power coursed through him like wildfire. He watched Alexander writhe beneath him, moaning incoherently, begging for more, wanting to touch and kiss and consume him, he wanted nothing more than to drive himself into that sweet, tight warmth of his, to make him scream, to fill him, to devour him, he licked his lips hungrily. Alexander was a sight to behold and he drove him into near madness. How he has missed him, longed for him, now he has him, he will not let go, never let go. It took so long and too much to find him and now that he has, he will not let him out of his sight ever again.

This is the end for Alexander.

No more running.

No more chasing.

It's all over.

All His.

With a grunt, Matthew pulled his fingers out from his Lover's slick pulsing heat and without warning replaced them with his girth. He watched as Alexander's eyes widened, his pupils dilated, he could see Alexander's chest rise and fall rapidly beneath him, his face flushed red, the blood rushing wildly through his veins, and the look on his Lover's face; it was sinful, Matthew lost his mind, his blue eyes had darkened and glittered like sapphires. Alexander moaned loudly as he felt his Lover slide inside of him and begin to pound relentlessly into him, he gripped Matthew's hips tight, holding himself up as he ground against him, arching into his lover's rhythm, his orgasm was building quickly in his belly, threatening to spill forth.

His hands moved up towards his Lover's face, pushing his sweaty hair out of his face, he brushed his thumb against his Lover's swollen lips, caressing them lovingly, kissing him softly, tenderly. Matthew's moans became more pleasurable as he felt Alexander start to come apart in his arms. His lover's face was contorted into a pleasurable grimace, eyes screwed shut, lips parted, he was so incredibly beautiful. Matthew felt his heart skip a beat. He loves him so much, he felt like crying from happiness, from pure love. Matthew lowered himself gently, leaning his forehead against Alexander who was panting heavily now, tears streaming down his cheeks, and kissing the salty trails away.

"God, my Angel," He whispered, "I love you so much," He pressed a soft kiss to his lover's lips who opened his eyes at his movement, brown eyes soaked into blues and Matthew groaned before pulling away, moving his hips into his lover once more, a moan leaving his lover's lips as Matthew pounded into him fiercely. Alexander's eyes fluttered closed once again, as a deep moan slipped past his lips. "Mmmm... Matthew," He panted and dug his fingertips into Matthew's hip bone, he pulled him closer, his tongue finding Matthew's lips, kissing him desperately, trying to convey everything he couldn't say aloud.

The world around them faded, they were lost somewhere in time and space, wrapped completely in their bliss and love for each other, their bodies tangled together, their hearts beating in sync. Matthew wrapped his arms tightly around his lover's neck, running his tongue along Alexander's teeth, and kissing back greedily. His hips pistoned faster and quicker, his cock pulsating with need, it was all he could do not to burst right there. Alexander moaned loudly and threw his head back, his fingers digging deeper into Matthew's hips as he came with another loud moan.

"Ahha... Matthew," He cried, his knees trembling, he arched his back, his whole body shaking, muscles tensing, tightening, contracting around his member and Matthew groaned lowly.

"Mmm, Darling, I'm going to die if you keep doing that," He growled against his Lover's mouth, biting harshly at Alexander's lip. Matthew felt his balls tighten, and his eyes blazed with lust as he stared at his lover, at how perfect he was, at how gorgeous he looked, at the fact that he was all his, forever. Alexander's moans turned into pleasurable whimpers as Matthew's hands found their way back to his ass, gripping roughly, grinding into him with reckless abandon, he was close, so close. "Alexander," Matthew moaned, he was almost there, his walls were tingling and squeezing him so tightly, it was getting unbearable, and by the Gods, he was gonna explode any moment now.

"Please!" Alexander begged, reaching behind him and grabbing one of his hands and placing it firmly on top of his own erection which was already throbbing so violently. "Make me cum a third time."

"Oh, fuck!" Matthew cursed, he couldn't take anymore, he could feel the heat building up within his body, his entire being was about to combust, he needed release, desperately needed it, he started fucking into Alexander harder, his movements becoming frantic and desperate. His vision blurred and his hands tightened on the bed sheets and mattress. "Alexandre!" He shouted, slamming into him with such force, he felt Alexander's body spasm in response and he held on tightly to him, burying his face into his lover's sweaty neck, feeling him tremble against him, he clenched his fist around his Lover's shaft.

"Aha!" Alexander moaned, his teeth clattering together.

"Fuuuck," Matthew growled, "Alexandre," Another round of shuddering breaths escaped him. He bit his lip to try and keep his cries from slipping out any louder and he squeezed his eyes shut. His body felt numb as he let go, the waves started slowly and then took over their entire being as he came undone, releasing all he was worth into his lover while Alexander drenched their stomachs with his seeds. The sensation was overwhelming as the pair collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily, limbs tangled, sweat dripping. They were beyond exhaustion and covered in sweat, Matthew rolled over and laid next to him, his arm wrapped protectively around his Lover. "You're killing me," He said breathlessly, his body still shaking violently as they both tried to catch their breaths.

"No, you are killing me, Darling," Alexander replied with a sigh, his voice slightly hoarse and he chuckled weakly.

Matthew smirked, wrapping his arm tighter around his Lover's waist as he nuzzled into him. "I love you." He mumbled sleepily, his eyelids felt heavy but he fought hard to stay awake, they still haven't had breakfast yet.

"I love you the most," Alexander replied warmly.