HOW WICKED.

Chapter: 51.
*****

Tide knew nothing he said would ease the man's mind, he had to use another strategy and this time he would not stop until Alexander couldn't think his own thoughts anymore. Without thinking Alexander wrapped his arms around the merman, pulling him even closer, their bodies entwined into each other. He moaned again, feeling that snake-like tongue digging into the back of his throat, spreading fire and need in its wake. His legs trembled and his heart throbbed painfully in his chest. Tide deepened the kiss and Alexander groaned deeper, his muffled voice filled the room and his arousal rose, it made Tide lose his composure and before he could control himself he had shifted, and fallen into the bed pulling Alexander down with him.

Their lips separated and Alexander stared down at him, with misty eyes he panted breathlessly. "Why do you stop?"

Tide looked down to his tail where Alexander laid unknowingly and Alexander followed his gaze to find he was resting not only on that gigantic tail but on something that seemed shaped like a penis poking into his own short-clad hard-on. He returned his gaze to the merman's minty green eyes and without warning went back to kissing him. Tide grabbed for his hair and kissed him with a burning need Alexander couldn't hear himself think. Tide shifted and once again Alexander didn't notice. Tide took the time to shift into every curve and shape he saw from Alexander, completely naked now he turned Alexander over, while he sat atop, smiling down at the breathless man, he asked. "Is this enough?" Alexander took in the slutty merman and smirked.

"Perfect," he groaned. "Now, fuck me so hard I can't think of anything else."

Tide ripped his clothes off in one go, discarding them by the bedside, he watched Alexander confusedly. "I want to make you feel good, Alexander, but I do not understand how humans do it."

Maybe it was the innocence in his voice and the manner, he had said it but it turned Alexander on so much he wanted to flip him over and ram into him wickedly.

Damn, he loved what he had done with that body. Slowly, his hands rose hungrily and he caressed the merman's new body. He was perfect, flawless, with no scars, as slick as satin, it hardened his shaft painfully.

"Fuck, Tide, how is it possible that you are this sexy!" He groaned, voice husky with arousal, eyes dented with lust, and hands groping, learning, and mastering that flawless skin.

Tide smiled, he got his attention, the longer he looked into the man's eyes the more vivid he could see clearly the dirty thoughts floating in there, painted like images on the screen in his classroom he could see the many things he wanted to do to him as he ate his skin with his hands... "I think I can see clearly your mind, I know what you want my Alexander, let me..." Alexander groaned when he felt his hands go over his head a strap was placed, binding him motionless from any form of use from his hands.

He gritted his teeth and groaned loudly.

How had he known what he wanted?

Ah, he could read his mind, that's right.

His lust for the merman is so raw and direct that Tide must have felt it without a doubt even better, see it. He was so hard, it was starting to hurt. He nudged the merman with his leg but moaned louder when his legs got pressed together tightly and bound just as his hands were.

Now he couldn't move his legs or hands.

How wicked.

"Let's not be too hasty..." Tide teased, pointing a finger towards the breathless and helpless Alexander, and smiled when he saw the claw emerging from within his skin. "You have commanded me to fuck you so be patient, my love.." Bringing the finger down to his chest he dug the claw into his skin and it broke, leaving a wake of metallic smell. Alexander grew crazier with each ticking second. His mind fed the merman scenes while the merman helped him manifest his fantasies.