LYING LOVER.

Chapter: 123.
******

Adam moaned when he felt his Lover's thrust increasing in pace, and was met with a slap on the butt. He turned to face him, eyes open but not focusing as he tried to fight against the pleasure that was taking over his body. His lips moved, forming words, but no sound escaped them. Only a groan of satisfaction left his mouth. When he looked at Lorenzo again, he saw him looking back at him with adoration written all over his features.

"Good boy," Lorenzo whispered to his lover, reaching out and touching their foreheads together. "I love you, and I'm going to make you scream my name until we both can't breathe anymore."

"Yes, yes," Adam mumbled incoherently, "Oh God, please." His hips bucked forward and Lorenzo's cock slid into him. "That feels so good!"

"You're so tight, babe," Lorenzo said softly.

Adam had to admit that it was hot when he could hear himself talking. The room was filled with nothing but sounds and sweat; the two were wrapped up in each other, locked in a passionate embrace. It didn't matter where they were or who they were with, just how passionately they touched and how hard they fucked each other. They both knew that only when they are in each other's arms are they truly happy. They understood each other.  And in a way, that made everything they did better. Lorenzo felt his needs teetering on the edge and he knew it was only a matter of seconds before he came.

He couldn't stop the moan that erupted from his throat when he heard it. Adam was right there with him, and he wanted it to last forever. Adam felt Lorenzo's lips press against his cheek, then move downwards towards his neck. Adam whimpered when he felt a tongue running along his jawline. Then Lorenzo's hands cupped around his balls. Adam felt his breath hitch when he felt him rubbing his nipples. His eyes rolled backward in pleasure. He felt Lorenzo push into him and he let go, letting out a long cry. He felt tears streaming down his cheeks as he clung onto Lorenzo, burying his head in his shoulder. They lay there for a few more minutes, panting heavily as they regained their composure. Lorenzo pulled away slightly and kissed Adam's forehead. They lay together like that for a while, lips nipping and foreheads touching, they shared the same breath and a few smiles and giggles.

It was comforting and they rode through it.

"You're good at this." Adam panted once he had settled down enough to speak normally again. "How do you do it?"

Lorenzo laughed gently, he moved away to lie on his side. "I'm a natural," He replied simply, kissing Adam's lips again.

They lay in silence once more after that, breathing heavily and staring at the ceiling. When Lorenzo finally spoke again, he was barely audible.

"Are you okay?" He asked, placing a hand over Adam's chest. "Your heart is racing and I mean more than usual." He took his hand away and propped himself up by the elbow so he could look into his lover's eyes.

Adam nodded in response, although he knew he couldn't keep lying to Lorenzo, he felt it was about time he told him the truth. "There is something that has been bugging me for a while now."

Lorenzo frowned, squeezing Adam's thigh with his hand before sitting up. "What is it?" He inquired.

Adam sighed deeply. "It's about Maria,"

"Hold that thought," Putting a finger up he hushed him and Adam met his gaze with furrowed brows, Lorenzo blew him a kiss and rushed into the bathroom when he returned he was wiped clean and held a warm towel in the other hand for his lover. "Maria?" Lorenzo asked, staring down at his naked lover when he returned to the bedside.  "What about Maria?"

Adam averted his gaze. "Well...You've been with her longer than you have been with other women in the past, I'm starting to worry." It was true. Normally these things never bothered him but something about Maria ticks him the wrong way. Whenever he would catch her sitting at the hotel lobby waiting for Lorenzo, Adam felt like marching up to her and letting her know that he was his man but he held his peace knowing for Lorenzo it was all a show, a hobby, something that fills his pocket and puts food on their table, she's nothing more than a job but after Lorenzo had taken a few million from her he thought they would end it and as usual, both of them would move to another city where he would find another client but nothing has happened, he needed to have this discussed and right now.

Lorenzo frowned, even more, sitting beside him to begin wiping him down. They haven't discussed a client before and even though he understood Adam's worry, he still wouldn't want him getting over-involved in his affairs, he liked to keep that part of his life away from him, Adam is all he cherishes and cares so much about and he tries to protect him as much as possible by keeping these sort of information away from him, the less he knew the less likely he is to get webbed into all of this. But, seeing the look on the man's face broke a certain part of him, the only part Adam controlled and he knew he had to give him something.

"Why does that worry you, my love?" He asked.

Adam bit his lip nervously. "Normally by now you would have gotten what you wanted and left her but you're still with her, could it be that you have started to fall in love with her?"

He shook his head. "No." He said firmly. "I'm still with her because I haven't gotten close to the amount I intend to suck out of her yet."

"Why is that?"

"She spends nearly all she has on useless things, jewels and designers, partying and alcohol, it's hardly ever possible to get a reasonable amount out of her." Adam raised an eyebrow skeptically. Lorenzo chuckled softly. "Don't look at me like that. You know I would never lie to you, I have plans in place to get what I want through her husband."

"How do you intend to do that?"

Lorenzo shrugged, picking up another towel and wrapping it around Adam once more than standing. "Maria suggested kidnapping."

Shaking his head in disapproval Adam stood up too. "This is ridiculous." He blurted out with a frown sitting on his face.

Lorenzo stopped dead in his tracks and faced his boyfriend. "Excuse me?"

"You're a grown man Lorenzo!" Adam exclaimed angrily, balling his fists at his sides. "You have the means to get what you want! I mean yes, it may not have been as heavy as the last client's payment but you have gotten some money out of her. Why are you still putting yourself in danger?!" His voice trembled the louder he got and Lorenzo felt his heart ache painfully within him.

"Baby, listen to me," He started but Adam was having none of that.

"I don't want to listen anymore, Enzo," He moved away from his reach and stood by the window with both arms folded across his chest.

"Baby, look-"

"No, Enzo..." Again he shut him down. "A kidnapping? That's out of the line for you, it's not part of what you do. You're not a kidnapper, Enzo, it's barely eight months since you got free from the last arrest, and look at you marching willingly back into jail. Is this what you want?" He asked, tears clouding his eyes. "What will happen to me again? Don't you think about me too?!"

"Yes, baby, yes, I do think about you, I want to do this for us, so I can stop this once and for all, get us a better thing going, maybe open up that gym you wanted so badly, we can both get decent and make something good out of our lives and should I pull this deal off, I will do all of this for you and no, I do not want to end up in prison again, I've got plans in motion, babe,"  Lorenzo reassured.

"I know exactly what will work, you are going to wait until she has sold the dumb jewels or have her bring them to you, you deal with it yourself, and we can finally get out of this place for good just as we planned."

"That isn't what I wanted." Lorenzo disagreed.

"And kidnapping is what you want?" Adam spat annoyingly.

"That is not what I meant either." Lorenzo shot back, anger in his voice.

"Then what did you mean?!" Adam yelled.

Lorenzo took in a deep breath, closing his eyes for a moment before speaking. "She wanted me to have both her and her daughter kidnapped. Then we demand a ransom which after Michael has made the payment, she can run away with me and her daughter." He told him.

"Sounds like a plan a dumb bitch like Maria would obviously come up with." Adam tsked with a frown.

"Which is why I came up with my own plans," Lorenzo told him.

"Which is?"

"Take Allison and not Maria, certainly Michael will make payment for the little girl," Lorenzo stated confidently.