Chapter 1

Kim Taehyung

*Alarm Rings*

*Alarm Rings*

*Alarm Rings*

"ughhhh..... not now". I groaned and turned to my side table where my phone was placed. I snoozed the alarm and took cover on my face to catch up on mere five minutes of my sleep. It was already 8:15 a.m. I closed my eyes just for two minutes and suddenly my phone started ringing. I ignored my calling phone, as if I could do it for eternity. Unfortunately, that wasn't the chance. My phone started ringing again. I threw the cover off my face picked up the phone from side table and glance at the calling I.D.

"Chief" calling.....

My eyes went wide seeing the caller I.D. and my sleepiness suddenly disappeared. I picked up the call the voice from the other side said, "Where are you?"

"Oh chief! Good morning to you too. Yes, I am fine and at my home right now."

"What are you doing there? It's already 8:25 a.m. how are you supposed to make it to office by 8:30????? Would you care to enlighten me tae?"

"Ummm.. yeah about that, I was in the shower when water supply stopped. So, yeah that's why I am late. I'll be there before you know it."

"Power shortage, short circuit, tire puncture and today it's water supply. Is your life some tragedy movie Mr. Kim? Now move your ass before I report it to higher authorities."

"Sorry chief, I'll be...." (line cut)

"I know I sometimes get late but a goodbye won't hurt him." Saying this I jumped from my bed and walked to the bathroom. Like all boring work days, I got ready grabbed my car keys, my bag, badge and drove to work. Standing in front of "Crime Investigation Bureau" (CIB) building, I signed and moved inside to deal with my fore standing humiliation by the chief.

Taehyung in this story

I was in the lift almost pressing button to my floor when a hand came and stopped the lift from closing. I looked at the owner and it was none other than Min fucking Yoongi.

Yoongi in this story

"Good morning Yoongs"

"yaaahhhhh.... I've told you so many times that mornings are not good for me."

"Yeah Yoongs but bellies gotta be filled and you gotta earn that shit."

He scoffed and didn't reply. Min Yoongi is the infamous hacker of the CIB. He is a genius but a sleepy head. Believe me you don't wanna mess with this sleepy cat early morning. We reached to the 12th floor where our office is located. I went to chief's office get my fair share of scolding for getting late and came back to my desk to resume my case I was working on.

I was immersed in studying file when Bogum came in. Bogum is my senior and really intelligent officer in our department. In my trainee days I learnt a lot from him. He is calm and composed. Never saw him get fazed in any situation.

"Hyung, did you attend the hearing yesterday? What happened to the case you were working on?"

"Yeah, the finger prints got matched with the voice sample. Both were from the same person. Who ran away on the murder day. Suspect got released."

"Oh......! Yeah I had a hunch that the girl was innocent. Thank God she got released".

I got back to my work. The day passed lazily when I got text message from my bestfriend/soulmate Park Jimin.

Jm: Hey tae, you free for lunch?

Tae: Depends

Jm: What do mean?

Tae: If you're treating me then I am free. If not, then sorry.

I smiled internally, he is really my soulmate I don't know what I had done in life if he was not around. We are always there for each other. I was lost in my thoughts when my phone beeped again.

Jm: You are one hell of a selfish friend. Okay, my treat.

I smiled and replied with place for lunch. I got up from my seat stretched and started walking to meet my best friend. While walking down the corridor my steps halted infront of double doors of forensic lab. My heart started beating fast as I got closer to take a peek inside from the glass window of the door. My eyes stopped on a particular person tall, slim waist and face covered with mask. He was busy in his work looking something inside his microscope. He looked up toward the door and my heart jumped to my throat. But I felt easy when he glanced to his side to show something to his colleague. I took a sigh of relief. Yes, he is my crush, my hyung, Kim Seokjin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys thoughts???????

Any predictions? regarding plot, etc?