Chapter 54

Jeon Jungkook

The case was being handled by my company' law firm. It's been all over the news. People was drawing many speculations. Neither any party or law was behind all this. Because there were strict orders by Jeon Group of Companies to not leak out any information. It was just the deed of Kim Namjoon. His company has been feeding crumbs of lies to media to tarnish our image. He knew that it wouldn't be easy to take me down. So he played dirty using Kim Seokjin.
But they say if you are on the right side you will prosper somehow. I still don't trust Seokjin completely. However, I don't have any other choice.

I made my way towards this bank with my lawyer. The bank's owner was one of my father's ally and they were good friends in old times. He told us that Kim Hooyoung does have a locker here. Well not as in Kim Hooyoung's identity but as his real identity Kim Hooshi.
"I'll be needing access to the locker that was under Kim Hooshi's possession." I demanded.

"Mr. Jeon, I have done you a favor to tell you this. But according to Kim Hoshi's will in the case of his death this locker's access is only granted to Kim Seokjin and Jeon Woosung. I'm afraid that I can't help you on this."

I was frustrated. I sighed and left the bank. Jeon Woosung my dad can't be here. So, it's only Seokjin who can acquire the access to that locker and whatever is in there."

-----------------------------

"Are you still in contact with Namjoon?" I asked.

"He's keeping an eye on me. Making sure I will not betray him." he said.

"What will happen when he knows that you've been helping me?" I questioned.

"Oh come on don't flatter yourself I am doing this for Taehyung, my dead father, to repent my wrong doings or maybe Namjoon." he said merely whispering last part.

"What do you mean Seokjin?" I was unsettled listening his name.

"Look I don't owe you any explanations Jungkook. I might know things that you and Namjoon doesn't. So please trust me for once." he spat.

We drove towards the bank in order to retrieve locker. Seokjin promised me that he'll handover whatever would be in that locker but I have to also share information with him to.

After doing the cliche paper work in the bank. Seokjin was granted key to the locker. The locker had a file and a cassette in it. He handed me both of them as we went to my hotel.

This cassette needed a tape recorder to play it. Meanwhile I went through file. It was laced with documents. More like proof. Some things made sense to me and some didn't.

Seokjin was reading my expressions. "What's in there?" He asked.

I shook my head. What I should tell him. It didn't make sense until I reached the end of the file.

"That mother fucker. I knew it was him. This file tells who blackmailed your father Kim Hooyoung to murder Taehyung's parents."

"Who is that?"

The door got knocked and one of my man came inside bringing the cassette player.
"Listen for yourself. But promise me Seokjin it'll stay between us until it's solved."

He nodded his head. I played it. It was a conversation. One of them was Kim Hooyoung I recognized his voice and other one I didn't know.

"I don't know the other person." I said as I was listening.

Kim Hooyoung was begging to let go of his mother and son from that person and he was laughing and mocking telling him to frame Jeon Woosung for Taehyung's parents murder. He was threatening him that if he dared to go against him his son and mother will be killed instantly.
"I know who is he." Seokjin let out shivering and sweating.

I went towards his side and held him from his shoulders. "Who is he Jin tell me who is he?"

He started shaking and let out the name of that person.

My hold got loosened from him. We were played all this time. Everyone of is was being played.

Jin's phone started ringing he picked up the call I don't know who was the other person on the call but Seokjin kept looking at me when he said, "Taehyung gained consciousness."

"What?"

"Yes, Jungkook Taehyung is returned to us." he was now crying.

"I guess I should wait I can't see him right now. I don't want to....be a reason of his misery again. Not until I solve this. " I said.

"Jungkook please do whatever are required to do. I am leaving everything in your hands." he said.

"But Seokjin you know I can't do it alone. We need him to join forces."

"I'll see what I can do." he said patting my back and leaving.
-------------------------------------
Vote, comment and share. 💫

Love from my side 💜