Chapter 53

Kim Seokjin

"Seokjin you're bleeding."

I felt embarrassed. What would he think that I couldn't take this well? "It's nothing just continue."

He looked into my eyes for a bit. "Seokjin why didn't you tell me that I hurt you earlier?"

" I am sorry I hurt you earlier. I don't know what came on me. I was... I was restless since yesterday when you....when you said that..you were with....." he sighed.

"I had no right to be upset about it but look what I did. I ended up hurting you."
He picked me up and placed me on the couch.

"Wait here I'll run a warm bath for you. Then you can rest."

He walked towards the bathroom leaving me confused on the couch. I looked around the room. It wasn't the one I stayed in last time. It was three times bigger and much furnished with paintings of different kinds. I could see different kind of rocks and stones lying here and there for decoration. I also saw a guitar placed along the rear side table. The room was themed white. Pure white. Colorful stones and painting were giving art gallery vibes.

He came back after a few minutes picked me up and placed me in the bath tub. He was about to turn around when I grabbed his wrist.

He sighed looking at me. "Don't worry. I'll be here when you finish. Tell me if you need any help."

I took bath and came outside wearing his robe. He entered the room holding a cup.
"Here have this. It's good to calm your nerves." I took it from his hand and settled on the couch with difficulty.

I get startled by the knock on door. He stood up and went outside. Came back and handed me a tablet "Take this it's a pain killer."

I was having tea while he was siting on his knees infront of me placing ointment on my wrists.

"I am sorry. I'm sorry Seokjin." I didn't know what to say to him. I don't know why he's like this.

I was staring at him deep in my thoughts. He picked me again and placed me on bed.

"Can you please lay on your stomach. I need to apply this to... Uhh.. To your....."

"You don't have to I'll to it myself."

"Please Seokjin do as I say."
Well I guess I have no option. I did as he said. He went inside bathroom and I heard water running. Ten minutes later he came back. Lying beside me. Spooning me.

"I am sorry Seokjin for hurting you right now and before that. Sorry for not telling about your father and not being there for you. I am sorry for ghosting you."

"....." I was confused. Like literally confused.

"Go to sleep Seokjin."

"You are gonna sleep here?"

"Yes."

"What about your men?"

"They can go to hell."

I turned back to look at him wide my wide eyes.

"Sleep now."

"I don't want to." I said.

"Why is that?"

"I'm not feeling like it."

"Am I making you uncomfortable should I go?"

"No, No. It's not you."

"Then?" he raised his eyebrow.

"Nothing."