Chapter 46

Min Yoongi

I received call from Jimin that Taehyung is in hospital. I rushed towards the hospital. I saw Jimin resting his head against Hoseok shoulder and he was whispering in his ear. I don't blame Jimin he has a good heart. He sees good in people. But this guy here I don't trust him a bit. He is brain washing my Jimin. I don't want him to fall for his lies. As I was fallen six years ago.

My blood was boiling seeing him with my Jimin. I stopped believing in love all those years ago. But when I met Jimin it was different. He was different. Falling in love with him was effortless. He is a person that automatically raise the best in you when he is around you. This Hoseok is going to ruin all this. He is going to ruin what I and Jimin have.

I talked to Jimin and he told me everything happened. Hoseok wasn't needed here anymore. I made him leave but I had to talk to him.

"Babe, wait here I'll bring coffee for you. You need to have something." I said pecking Jimin's forehead and made my way to where Hoseok left.

"What do you want?" I said loudly to stop him.

He turned back and started walking towards me, "Why do you think that I want something from Jimin?"

"It's who you are Hoseok. You take what you want and then leave."

"It's not how you think Yoongi. Let's talk some other time. Jimin needs you."

"You all of all people should not tell me what to do. I don't want to talk you. You are manipulating fucker. Nothing else."

"Min Yoongi, you are crossing your limits. I am talking to you with respect. You are not letting me explain my side and you are keep disrespecting me." he said talking steps towards me, trapping me between him and wall.

"You deserve this."

"Yes, I do. You can slap me, curse me all you want but at least give me a chance to explain." he said lowly.

I was always intimidated by his voice. His commanding voice. Same is the case now. But I have to be strong now for myself and for Jimin. I can't let him take the control.

"What is the possible explanation of approaching me all those years ago? Trailing behind me like a lost puppy. Making me fall in love with you? Stealing my first kiss from me. Stealing my all firsts from me and leaving me after fucking me? Tell me? Huh? What's the reason that you left me in the cold bed that morning after making promises with me? 

I tried to call you a hundred times. I texted you like a maniac. Heck, I even mailed you for fucking six months. I searched for you everywhere but you were gone. Completely Gone! How does it feels to hear sweet nothings into your ears all night and wakeup on a cold bed. Do you have a fucking idea? I was so naïve to trust you with my everything. You knew I was always a one man kind of guy. You knew if I fell for you then it'll be you for my whole life. I loved you with all my heart and you just used my body and vanished." I tried hard to hold back my tears.

"And I am telling you if you are after Jimin for this reason then know this he is not me, I'll cut your filthy hands if you make a move on him. I'll fucking kill you if it come to it. " I said pushing him back and leaving right away.

-----------------------------------------------------

It's a short chapter because I just wanted to convey Yoongi's Pov on this part. Would you think Yoongi will find it in him to forgive Hoseok?

Love from my side.💜