Chapter 59 (Finale)

Kim Taehyung

"Seokjin hyung." I saw him entering with another person that I recently discovered is my half-brother, Namjoon. Well I don't know how to feel about it. But I am sure that he also suffered his whole life just like me. At least I was blessed enough to spend 8 years with my loving mother but he didn't even get to see her once.

"How are you Taehyung?" Jin said.

"I feel okay just my head hurts little." I said.

"It'll be okay." he pulled me into a hug and patted my head. I looked at Namjoon he was looking at his feet like a little guilty child.

"Hyung....." I extended my arm towards him. He rushed and held my hand. Seokjin stepped aside and let Namjoon hug me.

"I have lost the right of being your hyung. I am sorry. I was elder of us. I was supposed to protect you. I was supposed to find the truth but I was.... I was so blinded by false revenge for my whole life. I couldn't even realize that my mother's murderer was in front of me this whole time. " he started crying.

"Please... Please don't cry. It's not your fault. Please don't cry now that you have a cute little brother to protect." I chuckled.

"I do..." he laughed lightly. "Please forgive me for the hurt I have caused you and Jungkook."

"It's okay hyung. It's ove........ Jungkook....." I realized what happened and how I got fainted. "Where is he.... Hyung where is my Jungkook? Tell me he is okay? I need to see him." I started crying clutching onto Namjoon's shirt.

"He is out of danger Taehyung. He is alive. Please stop crying. Your Jungkook wouldn't like tears in your eyes." said Jin.

"Hyung please take me to him." They both helped me to get out of the bed as we exited room I saw Jimin and Yoongi coming towards our way with another guy.

As soon as Jimin saw me he pulled me into a hug. I told him I am fine. Outside Jungkook's room Soobin was sitting along with Uncle Jeon. I hugged Soobin. I told him not to cry because I am not leaving him anytime soon. He chuckled at my comment.

"Taehyung I am sorry. I thought keeping you away from truth is the only way to keep you safe." said uncle Jeon.

I knelt down to face him. He had aged. I remember his young face clearly when he rescued me from my burning house. He always has been kind to me. "No uncle please, you did what you had to do. I am glad it's over now." I kissed at the back of his hand.

"Yes, it's over. I'll make sure that person pays for what he did." he looked at Namjoon. "Come here son." he said and Namjoon knelt by my side. "I am sorry Namjoonah I couldn't return you to your mother. But I have always loved you the same as I loved Taehyung. You both are my nephew and I cherish you both as my sister did."

"I know uncle. Please do not apologize. I remember 6 years ago when I snatched that factory deal from right under your nose. You let me walk away. I wondered that time why you did that when you could have easily killed me. But now I understand." Namjoon chuckled.

Uncle Jeon laughed."Yahh I knew all along what you were planning but I thought to let my little nephew play. Even Jungkook was pissed at me that why I let you walk away."

"Jungkook I....." I stood up and ran inside.

He was lying lifeless there. It felt like he was tired for so long and resting now. I sat on the stool by his bed. I held his hand in mine and caressed it. A smile came to my lips when I remembered the day I first saw him.

"Do you remember the day when we first met? You were a lonely quiet kid. You were really pale too I thought you didn't eat enough food. However, you stepped up to leave your comfort zone and talked to me. You know you were really annoying back then." I chuckled.