Chapter 14

Park Jimin

Taehyung is literally unreasonable sometimes. For example, right now. First his forgetful ass left the USB at restaurant last night. Good knows what kind of important files were in there. Sometimes I do think my sole purpose on this Earth is to save his ass and his clean mess. But at the end of the day what friends are for right?

Cherry on top is that he isn't even replying to messages and his phone is going to voice mail each time I call him. I am scared of his line of work sometimes. I don't know what possessed him to choose this field. I mean there are plenty of other things to with your life then to catch criminals.

Right now I am standing in front of his door from past 15 minutes and he is not opening. I get it he is a deep sleeper but I am worried for him. I was continuously pressing the doorbell when a voice from balcony startled me.

"Yaaaaaaahhhhhh shorty!!!!!! It's 6:30 in the morning. Dude where are your manners?"

I looked up and my eyes met with this man standing in the balcony wrapping himself in blanket. Is he's the reason Tae is MIA? Did this guy spent night here and Tae didn't even tell me he was going to get banged by this cat like man last night? So much betrayal for being a best friend.

Anyways, well look who's calling me shorty. I mean has he checked mirror. What he assumes himself as? Michele Morrone? I rolled my eyes internally.

But again I was the intruder so I had to be polite. Lucky for this guy my parents taught me manners.

"Helloooooo Blondie?????? Are you deaf or something? he screamed again.

This guy is gonna be dead by me.

"Hey... Sorry to disturb you this early. I am a friend of Taehyung's. He left this last night. I am here to return it. It seems important. But he is neither opening the door nor attending my calls."

Even though I wanted to kill him. It took all of my energy to calm down every fucking cell in my fuming body that wanted to kill him.

He frowned back at me and went inside. Like really? The audacity of this pale cat who ignored me. Ignored Park Jimin? He ruined my whole day. I get it that I disturbed his sleep but can't you be polite to a stranger. When the stranger is pretty handsome like me.

I was about to turn away when I heard the front door opening.

"Hey, come inside", he said still wrapping himself in blanket.

I walked inside following him.

"Taehyung isn't home. It's unlike of him to leave for work so early. I don't think so I heard him coming home last night."

"Oh! well alright may be that's the case."

"If you want to wait you can wait here. If not then join me upstairs", he said still in sleepy voice.

I followed him upstairs. Believe me this floor is literally the opposite of down floor. It's so messy. Like it hasn't been cleaned for months. Wrappers of eatables everywhere. Empty cans. Clothes scattered on the floor and couch. I mean is this guy a savage or what.

He gestured me towards couch, "Have a seat."

Yeah sure but where exactly you haven't left any room for anybody to sit.

"Oh sorry, please don't mind me I am a messy person", he said removing the clothes and smiling. I could see his bedroom from where I was sitting he placed those clothes on the bed. Is this guy for real? My skin crawled even thinking of living in situation like this. You are a capable adult and still you choose to live like this. He came out of his bed room still wrapping himself in blanket.