Chapter 15

Kim Taehyung

I was taken aback while witnessing the scene that was unwinding in front of me right now. If I was Phoebe Buffy from friends I would've screamed 'my eyes, my eyes'. But let's just not get over dramatic over a little scene going on between a cat and a chick. Let them have their moment. I don't want to disturb them but I really need to talk to Jimin. Wait... I can't talk to him here. He is so loud and I don't wanna let the whole office know that I got banged last night. I've to wait. Handing me USB he left the scene leaving me and Yoongi behind.

"Someone's smiling today and it's..... let me check" I looked at my watch "it's only 8:55 in the morning."

"Have you heard something like good coffee makes morning good?"

"Nope I haven't."

"Because I totally made that up. Anyways my coffee was really good today. So I am all energetic and ready to work."

"Hmmmm and I am Charles Dickens." I taunted him. He can't make a fool out of me. I saw how he was trying to flirt with Jimin and I can smell when something is cooking.

"So, Tae now the deed is I scoured whole footage again but I found nothing suspicious except the guy who was talking to Mr. Kim Hooyoung. I tried to scratch the copied footage of that corridor but someone who did that was thorough the data was also deleted from the base."

"hmmm....let's wait for the results from the lab and let's see maybe we can find something."

I placed myself at the desk. I started to read the files that were sent by Busan CIB regarding the previous criminal record of the victim and I reached on these outcomes.

'Kim Hooyoung arrested as a suspect of an arson case after confessing himself to the police.'

'Before that he was an ordinary man working as a general stock manager at a private corporation, later on in the light of this case the corporation announced that it has nothing to do with the incident and this person.'

'Authorities didn't arrest him on the spot because they possibly inferred that he is not mentally stable as he lost his son recently.'

'As his son was his only family. Losing his son might take a toll on his mental health and his confession was the result of it.'

'Later on with the help of criminal psychologist it was revealed that he was mentally stable. As he provided all the evidences of his crime.'

'He was stance to 20 years of imprisonment on December 10, 2005.'

After all this I had to read about that arson case maybe I could find something there. Also I had to know about his former company. They don't put it in record files because it may tarnish the image of company even it's not involved.

Before I could look at it chief called me to his office. He asked me about the case and I told him our finding till now.

"If you don't have any concrete evidence then maybe it's suicide. I won't come in your way because you and Soobin do a great job but you should both know the difference between a good job and wasting time", he mocked.

Well yeah so much for not interfering. I didn't argue because it is the only waste of time in this department. Also when I have better places to be at right now.

Yes, I am talking about my lunch with Jimin. I went to our regular place. He was already waiting for me. I don't know how but he is always on time.

"So someone's getting car keys from guys."

"And someone's getting banged whole night", he shot back.

"Hey, it's nothing like that. He's a nice guy."