Epilogue (Yoonminseok)

Park Jimin

One month later........

"Oh God slow down." I was panting heavily.

Hoseok wasn't stopping he kept me spinning round and round, "You told me you like couple dance. That's how they do it in movies."

Yoongi was laughing hysterically watching us dancing like maniacs. Three of us were at my apartment.

It's been a month since that day but we got through it together. Everyone of us had a hard time but now it seems like that dust has been settled. Taehyung and Jungkook were living together in Jeon mansion. Jungkook was now recovering swiftly by Taehyung his side. I am really happy for my friend that he has someone to take care of him, who loves him with all his heart.

Namjoon and Seokjin also moved together in their new penthouse. Next week they are throwing a welcome party.

As for us three. We hangout together and spend time together. Hoseok is mostly busy, we miss him often. But he told us that he would windup soon and ask Namjoon for specific work hours.

"You both have way too much energy, I could never keep up." Yoongi spoke giggling.

"It's not the case when you are in bed though." I laughed throwing myself on couch, sipping from my drink.

I didn't realize what I said, until the chatter went silent. Yes, we haven't talked about it yet. We are focusing more on knowing each other first. Due to Hoseok's busy schedules the things are going slow.

"It's okay, I remember it too from the days back." Hoseok smiled looking at Yoongi.

Yoongi looked away being shy. I could never imagine Yoongi being the bottom. I don't know how it will work with me being in the equation. Hoseok scooted over and turned Yoongi's face to him and softly pecked his lips. Then he looked at me with hopeful eyes extending his hand.

I walked on their side but Hoseok was quick to pull me into his lap. He kissed too. "But with you being here, I guess we both can agree to spoil you only." he said.

I smiled looking at Yoongi, waiting for his response. I knew he would approve because he is a changed person now. "Yes, Jimin you are our center, who pulled us together after all these years. You deserve all the love." Yoongi smiled pulling me into a kiss.

The night went on watching movies, Yoongi and Hoseok telling me stories of their college life. I don't know when I passed out one the couch. When I woke up I was alone tucked in a blanket. It was still dark. I saw the door to balcony opened.

When I got there rubbing my eyes, I saw Hoseok standing there puffing on his cigarette. I walked to him and hugged him from behind.

"You are awake?" he said, throwing away the cigarette instantly.

"Yes and you were smoking....." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

He turned around, resting his back against the grill. "I am trying to quit."

"Good.... You have to....for us...." I smiled.

"Yoongi went to bed half an hour ago, I didn't want to wake you up." he ruffled my hair.

"You look stressed." I said looking to his eyes.

"I am scared Jimin. I don't want to lose you two. But with me being constantly busy.... I am sacred.... It'll happen again and Yoongi will not forgive me if it happens again."

I placed my both plams on his chest, rubbing them. "You don't have to be scared. I am here. I'll be the bridge between you two. I'll hold him up when you are not around. It's okay take your time to windup. We will be here, waiting for you." I smiled and leaned in to kissed him.

A tear escaped from his eye, mixing in with our kiss making it saltish. A tear became two and many more. I pulled back and wiped them."I am so lucky to have you both. I don't deserve it."

"You do Hoseok.... You deserve every happiness and all the love in this world and we will make sure you get it."

He nodded his head desperately. "Let's join Yoongi in bed hmmm?" I asked and pulled him inside and he followed me.

I wish to stay us like this. Finding comfort and home in each other. Holding on to each other in tough times for the rest of our lives.

--------------------------------------------

Yoonminseok are happy 😭🤧❤️

Love from my side 💜