Chapter 2

Park Jimin 

I reached at the café and sat in a booth waiting for my ass of a best friend

I reached at the café and sat in a booth waiting for my ass of a best friend. No I am not pissed at him. I can never be. I have known him practically my whole life. He was always there for me when I was on my low and high. Well low means hardships and high means when I get drunk due to my hardships. I guess it makes sense. Tae is the strongest person I know no matter how difficult the situation is he always rise back from the pit. I really adore him. Somedays I wish that I could have a shred of his courage.

I was drowned in my thoughts when I got slapped on my head. Yeah think of the devil.

"Yaaahhh.... That's how you treat your hyung?"

"Oh! Stop being dramatic you are elder just by two months", his usual excuse.

"Months doesn't matter."

"Okay! Ajusshi" he mocked.

It's his habit whenever you stop him from something he would do it by maximizing the extent. So, it is useless to stop him. But still I do because that's how I am for him, caretaker and sensitive.

"How's the work?"

"uhh.... The same boring day." He lazily replied.

"And you?"

"Me what?" he stopped staring at the menu and replied me.

"I mean how are you? How are you doing lately?"

"I am good as new! Can't you see me?" he shrugged

Look it's useless try to open him up. He like to be the tough guy, not the kinda sharing stuff and all. He keeps his miseries to himself. I always have to get it out of him by hook or by crook. Well, I am not complaining it's been years and I am used to it.

We ordered our food. When waiter placed the food in front of us Tae didn't even flinch as he was unaware of what's happening around. He was lost in his own world at looking something distant from the window.

"Hello! Earth to Tae." I waved my hand in front of him.

"Oh! Sorry. Yeyye the food is here." He replied coming back to his lively state.

I observed him as he ate his food. When he finished, I held his hand and asked "Tae, you know I am here, I've always been here. If something is bothering, you can tell me."

He carefully looked into me eyes for a few seconds, took a deep breath and smiled showing his boxy smile, "Stop it Jimin. It's nothing."

"You know Tae I am not gonna stop until you spill it."

"I saw him" he said lazily.

"woahhhhh..... don't tell me that again you changed your way instead of speaking to him" I shouted.

"What do I tell him? Hey Jin Hyung I like you. Whenever I see you I feel horny. Let me date you?", he mocked.

"Tae, look there is no harm asking for a date. He always loved you. He's is not gonna judge you."

"No Jimin you don't understand. He loves me as his little brother not as his man. He never can." He sighed.

"How can you know until you ask him?"

"He will see me as a pervert who took advantage of him being nice to me" Tae said.

I was about to speak when his phone started ringing.

"Yes chief? I am outside the building just entering now."

"........."

"Okay chief I am coming." He placed his phone in his pocket and stood up.

"Jiminie, gotta go duty calls." He said standing up.

"Tae, I am not gonna leave you this easily. See you at your place. Tell me when you're free."

"Okay bro, Got it. hasta la vista" he said and got out of the café.

Oh God! Please help my friend. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Which country are you from?

Vote, Comment and Share.