Chapter 38

Jung Hoseok

Sometimes the way things seem isn't the way they actually are. My father used to work as driver for Mr. Kim not Namjoon's dad but his younger brother. I was 9 years old when my father died. I had no one. My relatives left me in orphanage. Mr.Kim brought me to this mansion. The cook her was really nice lady. She treated me as her own son. She wasn't married and was in her 40's. She adopted me officially. As long as I remember younger Mr. Kim never lived in this mansion afterwards.

I started living my life here. Elder Mr.Kim Namjoon's father never gave me good vibes but he was just enough to admit me in the same school as Namjoon which I could only dream of. Namjoon was a silent kid and I never being able to shut my mouth. So we got along pretty well. He was boring, still is if you ask me. Burry himself in books or training or lifting weights. His life revolves around these three. His father made him like this. While I was fooling around pulling pranks on staff here in the mansion,he used to learn fight.

When we graduated high school. I had a choice to move out and live a normal life. But I couldn't leave him. I couldn't leave him in this darkness alone. Since then I am always with him like his shadow. People see him as ruthless monster who can pull off their skin and leave them begging for death as a mercy. But not me. I see a little boy in him. Somewhere hiding craving for love and warmth. I never once in my life saw his father praising him. People crumble at Namjoon's name but his father always humiliates him making him feel worthless.

His father made him obsessed with finding Kim Seokhun. He's been doing it for ten years. He never felt such hatred to anyone as he did for that guy his whole life. Well the irony is, when he really found him he didn't kill him. The Namjoon known by world would have burned this Kim Seokhun or Seokjin guy alive but he didn't. He's keeping him safe, this is very much like the Namjoon I know. Little boy that's hiding away. He was so obsessed with him for his whole life that now he can't differentiate between if this obsession is positive or negative.

A few mornings back I saw him coming to mansion at 5 in the morning. He thinks no one knows but I do. I didn't ask or pry but I am sure for one thing he was with Seokjin guy. Because whenever we go clubbing or fucking randomly he goes with me. Never alone. Well the best friend inside me was screaming to ask him for details but I held myself back fearing it might make him stop. If that Seokjin guy is his destiny in this cruel world, then so be it.

-----------------------------------

Whenever I am tired or want to relax I always come here. This place has really calming environment. A smile played across my lips as I watched him dancing swiftly on music. He slays every dance form but contemporary is his forte. The way his body moves. Precise to a tiniest detail leaves me breathless every time. His body moves like the lightest feather swinging where wind takes it.

It's been a year since he moved here and opened his dance studio. Namjoon told me to keep an eye on Taehyung and people around him. During this mission he got my attention and since than I am coming here to see him dance for this I had to buy this building.

"Mr. Jung sorry didn't see you there." he smiled finishing his lesson making his way towards me. His smile is so precious.

"Well, you were busy. I didn't want to disturb."

"I told you. You don't have to come all the way here to collect rent. Just tell me your account number I'll transfer it every month." he said dragging the stool sitting in front of me. He was wearing while loose shirt with white straight pajamas. Slaying the simplest outfit. I couldn't take my eyes off him.