Chapter 21

This chapter is dedicated to @tamtam7_ thankyou for commenting and voting. your comments made my day. ❤️❤️

Kim Namjoon

I have spent ten years of my life for searching him. It was like his entire existence was wiped from the face of Earth. Kim Seokhun. The name that haunted me in my nightmares. The name that took away peace from my life. To make myself worthy in my father's life I searched him for years. My father told me that it was my first task to search him out if I wanted to succeed my father's place one day. I've been failing terribly for ten years. Each lead turned into a dead end. Each hope turned into dust. I couldn't find him all these which made me pathetic and unworthy in my father's eyes.

I was told from childhood to be a man. To fight back. To snatch what is yours. I learned that by resting abuse and violence on the palm of your hand is what that makes you a man. I never saw my mother. I was brought up by my father and his men only. He told me that my mother was killed in the hands of our enemies. He made sure that the sole purpose of my life would be to take revenge of my mother's death.

Three months ago after failing ten years continuously, I finally succeeded to find out Kim Seokhun who was now living his life as Kim Seokjin from past 17 years. I felt like a fool. I started laying out my plan to destroy my enemy using him. As it should have happened 17 years ago.

My father told me it was long due from 17 years now.

From three months now, I was having a close eye on him. I almost knew everything about him. Today was the day when I'll get the reward for wasting ten years of my life. My men told me that they brought him and he is still unconscious.

I looked at his unconscious face, his body tied to a chair. Although the room was faintly lit I could clearly see his features. He was flawless. His skin was untainted and clear as a crystal shining under dim light. What a pity to possess a doomed fate paired with a flawless face?

I sighed and left out the room. Instructing men to prepare him to talk once he wakes up.

"Boss are you planning to kill him?" Hoseok asked while eating apple.

"Stop it with the boss shit Hobi." Hoseok was my childhood friend. We attended school and college together. He also followed me into this doomed life of mine when I started carrying my duties as the heir to Kim industries with all its black and white business that we do.

He was always here with me. He is the one who knows the real me. The real Kim Namjoon. He is the only one I trust in my world. He is not only my friend but also my right hand man since 10 years. I was destined to this shitty life but he chose to have this life due to me.

We can't tell apart who is sincere and who isn't in the world in live in but we have each other and I think that's what kept me sane all these years.

"Okay, Namjoon you are changing the topic now."

"No, I am not planning to kill him. My father already killed who needed to be killed."

"You know your father won't let you go off that easy if you don't kill him."

"I know Hoseok, I will convince him that we can use him alive more effectively."

"Well best of luck for that, bro." He said and walked out.

I was looking forward to talk to him sitting at my desk in my home office. That when I was informed that my father came. Before I could talk to him he already took a look on whole Seokjin situation. I was relieved that finally he would be proud of me. He was standing in the basement where Seokjin was held. He ordered everyone to leave us. When guards left I was about to open my mouth when he slapped me. Telling me that I should've killed him. He reminded me that I was weak pathetic shit who can't walk on his steps. I tried to reason with him but as Hobi predicted earlier it was all in vain. He wanted me to get rid of Seokjin by killing him as we did with his father to prove myself a man who can be trusted with his black and white empire in future.