Chapter 35

^Credits to the talented rightful owner. Sometimes I get stunned by these amazing fan arts. 😍❤️

Jeon Jungkook

*Flashback starts*

"Taehyung you said that you are friend but you don't play with me." I said pouting.

It's been a week since my father brought him to our mansion. He doesn't speak much. I gave him my toys, books, pretty much everything I have to offer. I even asked him to stay in my room if he likes. But he doesn't speak to me. Just keep staring at things. He is so pretty. I wish I could hold his hand and play. I feel sad because no matter how hard I try he never smiles.

"I don't want to play Jungkook." he said looking at flowers.

I plucked a flower he was staring at and offered it to him.

"This is for you." I said extending my hand.

He looked at me with the sadness in his eyes.

"Jungkook you should have pluck it. It was pretty being alive. Now it will be dead. You caused him pain."

"I am sorry I thought you liked it. I'll bring everything to you that you like to make you happy."

"Things don't make happy Jungkook." he let out staring into space.

"Then what makes happy?"

He glanced at me. His lips curling upwards into a slight smile. It was the prettiest smile I had ever seen. What if he smiles to the fullest how good may he look then? I thought. "People do. People who love you make you happy. I've lost the people who love me. My parents."

"I'm sorry."

He looked at me. "Why are you sorry?"

"I don't know. I wish I could give you your parents back Taehyung."

He tapped my shoulder telling me to look at him as I was looking down.

I lifted me eyes to meet his. "How old are you Jungkook?"

"I am seven years old."

He smiled again flashing his all teeth. His mouth forming into a little square. "I am elder than you by one year. Call me hyung from now."

"Really? I can call you hyung?"

He nodded his head looking at me.

"Why you have long hair. Why don't you cut them?"

"I don't know I am scared of scissors."

He started laughing. He was laughing in all his might. I wished I could make him laugh like this forever.

"You know your hair are pretty." he said ruffling my hair with his hand."

"Really?"

"Yes, They'll look more good when you tie them up."

"Can you teach me? To tie them up?" I asked him. I'll do everything he wants me to do.

"Come with me."

He took me to my room. He tied half of my hair into a messy little ball and tied it with a hair tie.

"There you go."

"Thankyou hyung."

"Now go hide and I'll find you."

*Flashback ends*