Chapter 37

Credits to the rightful owner. My jaw dropped seeing it 👀👆🏼

Jeon Jungkook

Since that night in hospital I am scared for Taehyung. That night I went to the bathroom for mere 5 minutes and when I came back I saw him at his worst. He kept saying someone was here and I believe him. I saw someone running out of the hospital room's door when I came outside the washroom. Thank God I was on time. I didn't want him to lose his mind that's why I played along with him and pretended that it was his nightmare.

I asked my men to follow him but it was all in vain he disappeared into thin air. They checked the security camera footages but all in vain. It was like fates not on my side. Never had been. Whom am I kidding. I know Namjoon is behind all this but I can't prove it as I am failing to get any proves. He is ruthless he doesn't have any weakness. On the top of that I don't know what is problem is with me and Taehyung. I want to find it. I have to find it for Taehyung sake. Before its too late.

I was on my way to Busan. To look out for Kim Seokhun. My man who works for me at CIB gave me information what watchman of that school had told Taehyung that night. Kim Seokhun is somewhere near us. But I can't figure out where. I am trying hard to reach at the end but every time I fail terribly. Sometimes I wish what if I could tell everyting to Taehyung. Will he believe me? Will he stay by my side? Will he leave me? Or will I lose him forever? I shivered on my own thoughts.

Hanging with a thread. That is my situation right now. If I let go I'll be the on losing. If I keep hanging trying then I might die slowly. I'll keep hanging for now even it means my death. I won't let go Taehyung without a fight. I will fight even the fight isn't fair. I'll fight for him even if it gives him a little bit prove of my love for him. Then I'll happily embrace my death.

"Hello what's new?" I said picking up the call.

"I am sorry boss. I tried hard but chief transferred the case to Bogum and Seokjin."

I was torn it between. I felt relieved that Taehyung is at distance from all of this. But on the other hand I was scared that it might not be a good news for me. Well if it gives Taehyung peace then I'll happily pay the price.

"How did Taehyung take the news?"
"Boss he wasn't happy. But he didn't protest. He trusts Seokjin."

"I don't know why but I don't have a good feeling about Seokjin."

"Boss as long as I have seen he has always cared for Taehyung. He will do his best to solve it for Taehyung."

"Hmmmm."

"Boss should I ask you something? I know it's not my place but...."

"Ask out Soobin."

"Did you.. Did you kill Lee Hyunji in Busan? The retired inspector who solved that case 17 years ago."

"Seriously Soobin why would I kill him?"

"Well you looked pissed that morning in the hospital when Taehyung wanted to go. Also while securing security footage I saw you leaving his apartment building 20 minutes before us."

"Thankyou for taking care of the footage and no I didn't kill him. I was there to talk to him. If he could tell me anything about what happened back ago then. If he knows where abouts of Kim Seokhun. People who want to conceal truth, kill. I am the one who is finding truth."

"Noted Boss. Did you found anything from him?"

"He confirmed that Kim Seokhun is alive. He also has the suspicion that he might be living under other identity as his father did. But he don't know where to find him."