Chapter 29

Listen to the song. I had this song playing in my mind when I wrote the chapter 😜🔥🎶

Kim Namjoon

I first time felt this unknown feeling inside me when I saw him unconscious the day we brought him in. I couldn't grasp what it was. It started growing after that day. Hoseok thinks that it has something to do with my obsession of him for years. How is this possible? That man had put me through torment is the reason of this unknown feeling developing inside me. This doesn't make sense.

He is too stubborn. Too stubborn for my taste. I like to see people bend according to my will. I am used to of having what I want at my disposal every time. But this man this man was giving me the feeling of losing something.

I thought it would go away if I avoid him. I was wrong it didn't go away. I never once in my life gave in to my temptations. I never let down my guard for anyone.

Honestly if you ask me, I was so occupied with finding him almost half of my life, I didn't have chance to anything. Relationships, love, intimation isn't the part of my world.

Sometimes Hobi takes me to clubs and stuff. We drink, dance fuck random girls and come back to our world again. I never in my life experienced more than this.

Now, I have this constant feeling that my world is going to turn upside down. I should hate that man who is the reason for all my wasted years. Then why something in me sank when I saw him wounded?

It's been three days and I am restless with this feeling. I can't sleep if I do than nightmares of him haunt me. Nothing seem to help.

I've been keeping an eye on him through my men. I was in my office when I received pictures of him sitting in a club with his friends. A smile formed on my face when I saw him with the person I needed. This was going all according to my plan. My smile soon faded when I scrolled further and this picture of him kissing some guy displayed on my screen.

Unconsciously grip on my phone got tighter. I am going insane I had to see him.

I lost it all when he slid down my throbbing erection down his throat. All my values, beliefs, pride went down the drain and now I was at his mercy. The man who's the reason of my pathetic life. His idea used to haunt me in the past now his physical form was tormenting me day and night. I had no choice but to give into my desires. Deep down everything inside me was telling me to let go.

What he did to me with the little mouth of his was heavenly. His plump lips wrapped around me relieving me from everything. He sucked me gracefully.

He stood up after doing his deed. Turned around and dropped his robe. He was naked underneath. His body was tempting. He looked more aesthetic in reality as compared to screen that day. His broad shoulders and slim waist accompanied with perky bottom, indeed a work of art. I wanted to touch him. My hands were eager to roam him but I was tied.

He bent down to pick the robe. I saw something shiny between his ass cheeks. A Butt Plug. What is planning to do?

"Seokjin open this...."

"Not yet, I am not done with you." he straddled me again adjusting himself on my lap.

He started leaving open mouth kisses everywhere on my face leaving my lips. Was he doing it on purpose? I was craving to taste him more than anything but he wasn't giving it to me and that was making me go nuts.

He started grinding ass on my semi erected dick while sucking my chest.

"Seokjin..... stop this.... madness you'll regret it. My soul is tormented."