Chapter 11

This chapter is dedicated to @Taekookshits thankyou for voting and commenting. It really made my day. I''ll be double updating today because the next chapter goes with this one too. I want y'all to enjoy both.

Kim Taehyung

I really had a great evening with Jin Hyung and Jimin. We had dinner, talked about life, teased Jimin about his new dance club and had a few drinks. I didn't drink much because tomorrow is work and I have a case on my hands to solve.

"Okay hyung and Jims I'll take my leave."

"Yahhhh It's just 9pm why are you leaving so soon?" whined Jimin.

"I gotta go to work tomorrow Jims we will resume this on weekend."

"Yeah go ahead I think I can handle more, I'll company Jimin", said Jin hyung.

I got out of the restaurant and started my car aiming towards home. My mind was all over the place. I glanced at time it was 9:15. Suddenly something came to my mind, a smile formed on my lips as I turned the car. I don't know why I thought of it when I found myself standing in front of hotel. 'Hotel Sotetsu Fresa'. I looked at the time it was 9:35 pm. I gathered my courage and walked inside. Thoughts in my mind 'What if he isn't here? what if he thinks me as a creep to leave that day without thanking him properly?' I walked towards the bar. Atmosphere all dimmed out. Loud music complimenting the dimmed atmosphere. It was wild. So wild. I walked towards the counter when I saw him. The one I was looking for. The one for whom I came all the way here. Jungkook.

He was looking perfect. If you ask me honestly word 'perfect' does not do the justice to this man. He was wearing a plain black dress shirt tucked into his slim fitted black jeans with selves all rolled up to his elbows. Revealing his sleeve tattoo which I didn't seem to notice that day because he was wearing a jacket. Shaking the drinks flexing his muscular arms. Half of his hair bound into a man bun loosing leaving flicks on his forehead. Smiling at the customers in front of him. Well if you ask me I could see this sight unfolding in front of my eyes for the rest of my life.

This JK with the above described outfit

This JK with the above described outfit...... 👆🏼😋😋😋

I sat at the corner of the bar counter. He was serving drink to a lady. Well she doesn't look like a lady at all more like a slut trying to flirt with him. Showing off her perky breasts. I mean what do these sluts think that they can get any man because they have boobs. All you have to do is wear a revealing dress, show your slender legs, shake your jiggling ass, smile at a man and he is yours. I mentally scoffed not knowing that he left his place and now was standing in front of me on the other side of bar counter.

"ahammmmh....", he cleared his throat "Look who we have here, Little detective." He said raising his pierced eyebrow.

I shifted my eyes towards him. "Hi um....mm yes its me." Yeah this is the lamest answer ya'll have heard but believe me I forgot to speak with his eyes lingering on me.

"Are you here to play detective at this hour.......To ask me something? Or should I make you a drink?"

"No.. Yes.. I mean I am here for a drink." I managed to reply.

"Okay..So what do you want me to make you?", he gestured towards the menu displayed at the screen above the bar.

"I don't know. May be try and give me your best.", I said shyly.

He laughed at my answer, "Okay Handsome."

What handsome? Did he just call me handsome? Whoa. A guy like him calling me handsome. Am I dreaming?

Soon my thoughts were cut short with his sound of mixing and shaking drinks. It was truly a mesmerizing sight. He continuously smiled at me while doing his deed. Oh God it would be a lie if I say I am not getting turned on by this.

He poured the drink into fancy decorated glass and slip it towards me. "I hope you like what I made," he said with a smirk.

"Let's have a drink together." I blurted out.

"What Mr.Kim? Did you say something?", he said mischievously.

"Yes, I said let's have a drink together."

He laughed again, "Well as tempting as the offer may seem but you see I still have 10 minutes until my shift ends."

Saying this he turned around to serve another customer. Is he playing hard to get or what? I played with the edge of my glass with my fingers. I could notice his gaze on me. For some reason it made me happy and confident.

The slut lady from the earlier approached him again, he leaned forward to the counter to listen to her and she whispered something in his ear. To which he smirked and nodded his head. I could see everything he was doing from the corner of my eye.

It was then "Latin Moon" by Mia Martina started playing in the bar. I looked at my watch it was 10:53. I gulped the drink in one go and made my way toward the dance floor.

I started moving my hips along with the rhythm. I mean you can't stop yourself from moving on this song. I was alone and a guy approached me from behind and wrapped his arms around me. I let him. He started moving with me and synced our bodies to the music. That's when I saw him looking towards me. His eyes became darker piercing through my soul. I smiled at him as I placed my hands of the guy's arms who was holding my waist. I closed my eyes to enjoy the music. I opened my eyes after a few minutes he was still looking at me holding onto the edge of the counter firmly. I started feeling hot. I moved my back towards him still dancing. After two minutes to be exact I felt the guy who held me removed his arms from my waist. I knew what was happening behind my back and I loved it. Before I could turn around I felt another set of arms snaking around my waist gripping on me tightly. I know he could not resist this. Resist me.

Hah no, bitch is gonna get him tonight, I smirked thinking in my mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Any guesses what's gonna happen in next chapter?👀👀

I hope you are enjoying so far.😋

Love from my side.💜