Chapter 51

Jeon Jungkook

Every night I sneak into Taehyung's hospital room to see him. I sit there with him. It's been 3 weeks since that awful day. I whisper sweet nothings to him. I beg for his forgiveness. I beg to him to come back to me. I've been devastated without him. He looks like he is tired and sleeping peacefully. I wish he had given me a chance to explain that. He had trusted me enough to share his burden with me.

I haven't seen Jimin and others because I know Jimin will kill me the moment he sees me. I have been hiding since three weeks. Just come here at 2-3 in the morning to see Taehyung with the hope that he will open his eyes and embrace me once again. I don't want to lose hope. He will come back to me he has to.

I was currently at mansion when I received a call from unknown number.

"Hello? Is that Jungkook?"

"Yes."

"I'm Seokjin. I need to talk to you. I have something that might....might help us."

"Okay. I'll come at your place."

"No, No you can't. I'm still being watched. Also this is not my number. I've borrowed a friend's phone to contact you. If they know I am talking to you they might kill me. And...and I don't care about me life right now but....I...I really want to help you... Help Taehyung."

"You are right. They might have been keeping an eye on you. I'll send a car at sharp 7pm outside CIB. I want you to take backside emergency exit. Don't even talk about anything to anyone at CIB also. I think there is someone other than you who is working for Namjoon."

"Okay. Okay. Sure." with this the call was dropped.

Should I trust him? What if he is again doing the Namjoon's bid just to find out my hideout or my plan. At this point everything and everyone seems to be suspicious.

---------------------------------------

I was waiting of Seokjin at one of my hotels in Itaewon. So it would be safe if anyone followed him. Or he was ratting me out. He came at 7:45 with my driver.

"What made you change your mind and how I can trust you?" I asked him.

He extended his hand and handed me a piece of paper. I looked at him in confusion. I took paper from his hand and read it. It was a letter from Kim Hooyoung.

"How do I know it's genuine and not forged by you to play along some Namjoon's disgusting plan?"

"Here are more. That he wrote in past years to me. You can match the writing. And the information in it was not known to me until I saw this letter."

I matched all other letters with this one and he was right this was authentic letter written by Kim Hooyoung himself.

"So my father helped your father all those years ago even after he killed Taehyung parents." that was odd.

"Yes. Do you know who was the one who threatened my father to do so?"

"I've no fucking idea." I said.

"Then what about your father. He might know it all."

"You see this is the problem. My father had a heart attack. He underwent surgery. But went to comma right after that. It's been five years."

"Oh... There should be another way. I would do anything to help Taehyung." he said fidgeting with his fingers.

"Your father in this letter that said he might have something that'll help you in future. Did he give you anything? Anything? That can help us."

Salvation | Taekook ✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara