Chapter 18

Kim Taehyung

"Your place or mine?"

"I don't know." I replied looking outside of the window.

"Are you mad at me Taehyung?"

"No, I am not."

Is he that dumb. I mean I offered him to take me rough and wild under the stars like they do in movies. He should've jumped on to the opportunity. But no he had to play all gentleman and ruin the mood. Heroes don't work like this in movies. Either he is too boring or too stubborn.

"Yes, you are. Darling look, I'd love to grant you what you were asking but we are not in a romantic movie. I don't want you to catch cold because of me. Now, please look at me I'll make it up to you" he said while caressing my thigh with his free hand and while driving with other.

Well one thing is evident he won't let me stay mad at him for long. This man is irresistible.

"It's okay, Jungkook", I said while taking his hand into mine.

"Give me an evidence so I can believe you that you are not mad."

I chuckled at his demand, "And here I thought that I was the detective, yet you are the one asking for evidences." I leaned in and gave him kiss on his cheek.

"Is this enough?"

"It isn't but will do for now" he said mischievously.

I guessed thay we are going to his place because this wasn't the route to my house but I didn't question him. Things were escalating smoothly with him and me. Like we just met three days ago. We flirted, had sex, had a cute first date, he already knows about my place and now I am gonna know about his.

Also, not to forget the sweet names he was calling me. This was all unexpected for someone like me who has little to no luck with love life in the past.

Not to jinx it but what if he kidnaps me. My detective instinct kicked in and I suddenly checked if the location on my phone was active. I mean if I disappear at least CIB can track me down. Also Jimin knows I am on a date.

"We are here", he said bring me back to the moment. He was already holding the car door for me.

He took me to this building, we were in elevator when I sent my current location to Jimin and texted him 'Just for safety and maybe I won't be home tonight.'

He led me to his apartment. He unlocked the door. I was expecting some apartment tour or some regular shit I mean this is how normal people proceed when they first time bring someone home.

I forgot that what we are having, this me and him wasn't normal from the first day. As soon as he closed the door behind us he pinned me against the wall adjacent to his door.

"You know Taehyung...." he said cupping my face leaning against towards my lips.

"What.....?" I let out with freaked out breath.

"I am whipped for you, from the moment I laid my eyes on you in hotel corridor that day", he said breathing heavily and teasing my lips with touching his own. They weren't proper pecks but kitten pecks and it was messing with my mind.

"So why didn't you tell me....?"

Instead of replying me he captured my lips into his. I could still taste the remnants of cigarette and alcohol. As it was calming so calming that it took away all my tiredness like magic.

Now, I get it, it felt more safe within four walls. Me and him in our safe space surrounded by warmth, his warmth. He explored my mouth like there was no tomorrow. He tilted my head aggressively, gesturing that he needed more. I let him. I let him have all of me. When he was satisfied he didn't let me go immediately.