Chapter 8

Mysterious Person

Listen to this song while reading this chapter.... 👆🏼
-----------------------------------------

I saw him getting out of the hotel and getting in car with Seokjin. You could tell by now I hate this idea of him running to Seokjin every fucking time. I get it that he takes care of him but he should know his boundaries. I followed them all the way to a bar. I sat at a distance from him. They sat there for one-hour drinking, laughing and talking about something.

I must agree that my blood boiled at the sight unfolding in front of me. But what I can do. I will take is as my punishment for my uncommitted sins. I will burn in this hell to seek salvation. What is more hurtful than being a stranger for the one you love? What is more hurtful than watching him find comfort in others? My heart ached endlessly for all these years without him.

I stopped my car at some distance to stay out of their sight. Jin got out of the car and opened the door of Taehyung's side.

I could see then talking something. Jin held Taehyung's both hands in his and pecked him on his forehead. How much torment I have to endure for this one day?

Jin was returning back to his side of the car when suddenly Taehyung grabbed his arm and attacked other's lips with his own. I hoped that Jin would push him. He is mature enough to not take advantage of a drunk man. But I was wrong. He grabbed Taehyung from waist and joined their torsos. He tilted his head to side to deepen the kiss.

Taehyung grabbed him from wrist and dragged him towards the door of his house and went inside.

I felt something warm running down my cheeks. My tears. I couldn't stop them, neither my tears nor those two in front of me.

Seeing the person whom you loved your whole life in other guy's arms is the worst damnation on your soul. I can't even imagine what is happening now behind those closed door. It makes me sick to my guts.

I tried last night to find my one and only escape from this hell hole. I was ready to give all my money to end this torment that has been labelled on my soul for years. But he declined it. Now he is dead, closing my way out of his labyrinth of misery.

I drove back to my house. The gloomy place which looks more like my grave. I made my way towards my after room. Which was as quiet as the rest of house except for the beep of ventilator that was attached to my father. He's been in comma for five years.

I sat on the stool behind his bed, "Dad I think I can't take it anymore. I want this all to end. Why you have to left me alone? I don't have any clue. The last hope I had is now a dead end. I am left without options. Dad if I couldn't find a way out I might lose my sanity. I might lose him." Tears started rolling down into my lap.

I stood up and walked back to my room. To my cold bed. To my cold grave.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys this chapter had to be short. Well can you guys guess who's the mysterious person? 😋

Personally I really feel sad about this mysterious guy 🥺😢

Vote, comment and share 🥺❤️

Lots of love from my side 💜