Chapter 58

Grab your tissue boxes it's gonna be emotional.

Park Jimin

I was still at hospital pacing around restlessly. It had been two hours since Jungkook called Yoongi to join him finding Taehyung. Jungkook told that Seokjin hyung was also missing. I've been calling Yoongi and Jungkook but their phones are out of range. I feel the most useless person right now. I have no idea where both of my friends are along with love of my life.

I can't even bear to think something happing to them. I am not a religious person but right now I am desperate if there is any superior power then please keep the people I love safe.

I was pacing in front of hospital when I saw Jungkook's car from afar. I prayed everything to be fine. There were two ambulances behind it, that's when my heart sank. I rushed towards the car. Yoongi got out of the car from driver's seat and Hoseok from passenger's seat. Hoseok? What is he doing here? Another tall guy exited from backseat. I do not know him.

My mind went blank when I didn't see Jin and Taehyung. I ran towards ambulances along with paramedics. When Yoongi grabbed me.

"Where is Taehyung? Huh? Where is Jin hyung." I screamed.

I saw Jin stepping out of the second ambulance thank God he was fine and Soobin jumped from first one.

"Hey everything will be fine." Yoongi sniffled.

"Why are you crying? Huh? Where is Taehyung?" Yoongi was still holding me tight.

I saw paramedics shifting Taehyung's and Jungkook's lifeless bodies on stretchers. No, no this can't be happening. Jungkook's clothes were dripping from blood, that also trailed on the floor as they rushed stretchers inside.

"What What happened to them. Why are you not saying a word God damn it?" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Jungkook was shot and Taehyung fainted." Hoseok patted my back. I saw tears in his eyes to and that tall guy was also crying bitterly.

"Let's go inside. Come on." Yoongi lead me inside.

Jungkook was rushed directly towards operation theater. Soobin and Hoseok rushed there. I was outside Taehyung's room along with Yoongi, Jin and that tall guy. I saw Jin patting him and consoling him from time to time. He was clinging on to Jin as his life depended on it, crying in Jin's nape. While Jin was whispering something to him.

"Who is he?" I asked Yoongi.

"He.. Um..He is Taehyung's half-brother." Yoongi said.

"What? What do you mean?"

"The thing is............" Yoongi told me all that happened in last two hours and how this Namjoon guy is Taehyung's elder half-brother.

"Who is with Mr. Kim?" doctor came outside and Jin rose from his seat immediately.

"There is no need to worry. Mr. Kim just fainted due to shock. He will be fine within one hour. Please keep in mind that he needs to stay away from situation like these." he said and left.

"It is my fault. They both are in this situation because of me and I am sitting here all healthy. If someone had to suffer it would have been me. I deserve it not them." Namjoon cried hysterically.

"I'll go check on Jungkook." Yoongi whispered and left.

"Namjoon don't beat yourself with guilt now. You did blindly believe your father but who wouldn't? Please don't crying now you are here for your brother. Protect him now onwards." Jin pecked Namjoon's forehead.