Chapter 5

All the images in this book belong to their rightful owners. I used them here to help the imagination of my readers........❤️

Kim Taehyung

As he pecked my forehead shivers ran through my spine. I guess he felt it too and it's so embarrassing. What would he think of me as I am some pervert who shivers under the touch of his hyung? I hope so he won't think of me as a freak. I dodged the uncomfortable situation between me and him and ran towards my office. Upon reaching there I headed straight to chief's office where Bogum, Yoongi, Sana (intern working in my guidance) and Soobin (my partner in solving cases) were already standing there.

"Oh well look who decided to join us"' chief mocked.

"Sorry chief, I tripped on my way here. That's why I am late", I replied.

"Anyways, Tae we have been informed of a suicide case at Hotel Sotetsu Fresa. We have already sent the initial team to take control of the premises. I want you and your team to take lead on this case", chief informed.

"Chief is it really necessary for Tae? I could go with my team there", Bogum said with demanding voice.

Bogum hyung is always like this he protects me and takes my side every time when I am under the prying eyes of chief.

"No, Bogum I already told you that you got free from that murder case and also you need to close that Hong-du homicide case, so I want Tae to take this one. It is nothing but a suicide case I don't think so it will take more than a few days to close this case", chief explained.

Bogum opened his mouth to say something then sighed and walked out of the door.

"Yoongi, I want you to go with Taehyung and check all the security footages available in that hotel", chief instructed.

"Sure thing. But I can hack it from here why do I need to go all the way to Myeong-dong to do this"' Yoongi complained.

"There are some protocols to follow Yoongi. Can you stop being a deadbeat once?", chief shouted.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and looked away.

"Okay Sir, we will take our leave", I informed and walked out of the door with my team that is Soobin and Sana. Yoongi followed us too.

"Why this old hag wants me to do things the long way?", Yoongi demanded.

"You know how he is. He always sticks to the protocols and shit. Besides you can't present the evidence taken illegally in court", Soobin said calmly.

I and Soobin joined CIB together as interns. Honestly we make a great team together. I use my brain to unfold the hidden possibilities and he brings the holistic view of those possibilities to the table. It's a win-win if you ask me. He is really calm and professional in his work.

I never get fazed on any situations. I am a strong headed and strong hearted person if you ask me. Death and dead bodies doesn't scare me. I sometimes have these nightmares. They don't scare me because I can't make sense of them may be they are from another life.

I am the most confident crime solving officer you've met or I thought so. It's just another regular day at work and just another regular case.