Chapter 44

This chapter is dedicated to @CRAVINGFORGOODREADS thank you for voting. It made my day <3

Kim Taehyung

I ran. I ran like a maniac. With all those voices inside my head. Shouting, screaming, cursing at me. I ran to escape them. I ran like my life depended on it. I just wanted them to shut down for a minute. I needed solace just for a split second. My feet took me as far as they can. Not knowing the destination.

They say when you run in wilderness not know the destination it is the most beautiful path to liberation. But this wasn't liberation this was confinement. As something waiting to engulf me. My senses were betraying me. It was like someone pulled all the nerves in my brain. Distorted voice, blur images and haunting memories were on the verge to get loose.

My tae tae is a good boy.

Tae tae come eat dinner then mama will tell you a story.

My taebear is so brave.

We will go to your favorite park after lunch.

My tae tae will be most handsom when he grows up.

Let's play hide and seek hmmm? Hide in here and mama will find you? Just don't come out. It'll be alright.

No, please don't do this. Please let us be.

Please Jongsae has grudge against me take me and leave my wife and son.

Please they are innocents. Please I beg you.

No please. Leave my husband and son. He wants me. I'll go with you. Leave them.

Why are you betraying us? We will give anything to you please don't kill us.

No you both will be dead. I'll kill your son also. If you don't want him dead, then accept your fate.

A man with mask. Strangling with rope. Crown tattoo on his wrist. Screams. Loud screams. Silence. Utter silence. Heat. Smell. Smoke. Too much smoke.

Hey come out. It's okay. Come with me. A man with crown tattoo. Face not hidden.

No. No. Don't touch me.

Hey look at me. I'm here to help you. I'm a friend.

Uncle Jeon?

Yes it's me now come tae tae?

Mama? Papa? No. No.

Cries. Hurt.

I want you to meet someone.

A boy with long hair. Beautiful smile. Sparkly doe eyes.

Hi. My name is Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook.

Will tae tae be my friend?

Garden. Daisies. Sun. Running. Smiles. Laughter.

I'll be your guardian angel.

I'll love you.

People who are married love each other. My dad loved my mom.

Then I'll marry you.

But I don't want to change my name.

I'll will change my name. I'll become a Kim.

I want to make you happy.

You can call me hyung.

Will you stay with me forever and play hyung?

I will.

No, No. Don't come near me. The thing on your wrist. You killed my parents.

No, please go away.

I am Jimin and we are brothers.

You're kind Jimin.

I don't wanna go another college. Let's go at one place. We will share a dorm.

Kim. Kim Jungkook.

Call me hyung

I will not let you go after this night.

Then don't.

Are you sure?

Yes, It's not like you are a criminal or something.

Will you like to go on a date with me?

Yes.

Daisies, they are for new beginnings.

It's dark in here.

I like it dark.

Stay. Kim Taehyung.

Okay.

Will you be my boyfriend?

Yes.

Really?

Yes Silly.

You are the most beautiful person in my life. I don't wanna lose you.

You'll not.

This is little token that'll remind that you are mine.

Thankyou.

Promise me no matter what you will always remember I love you.

I tried hard to shut down these voices but I failed. I no longer could differentiate between dream and reality, past and present, truth and lies, positives and negatives. I felt my legs give up running. I didn't know where I stopped. I heard a loud horn and silence. Utter silence. Sky above me was dark that day. I thought it was about to rain. Voice inside my head stopped. A smiled formed on my lips as I let myself lose in the embrace of darkness. It wasn't haunting this time. It was peaceful and liberating.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't wait for Jimin's "Vibe" :p

Love from my side... <3