Chapter 55

Kim Seokjin

I was still shocked but I managed myself to go to hospital. Jimin and Yoongi were already waiting for me there.

I entered and saw them in hallway.
"What happened is he okay?" I asked.
Jimin and Yoongi both turned to my direction. "We don't know hyung doctors are with him. Examining him for various tests. Doctor said.... He might..... He might......" Jimin let out a sob.

"What is it Jimin?"

"He might not recognize any of us. He might have lost his all memories he had the day his parents died."

I pulled him in for a hug. "No everything will be fine." I really hoped everything will be fine.

After half an hour doctors came out.
"We have done a few scans of his brain. It is safe to say that he is not showing any signs of physical tissue damage. We have showed him a few pictures that you provided us....." doctor said looking at Jimin. "He could recognize these." He handed those pictures to Jimin.

That were of his biological parents, Mr. and Mrs. Park and Jimin.

"We are positive that he his memories are not wipped entirely. He may recall them with time or places occasionally. But I suggest you to not stress or pressure him for now." doctor said and left.

Three of us entered the ward. Taehyung was staring in space.

"Taehyung?" Jimin voiced out.

He turned in our direction. He stared for a but and his lips formed into a curvy smile. "Jiminie?what happend why am I in hospital?"

"Tae Tae you had a little accident. Does it hurt anywhere?" Jimin asked to which Taehyung nodded.

"Jin hyung?" he said and tears started rolling my face. He recognized me.

"Yes baby I am here." I hugged him.

"Who is he?" he said pointing out Yoongi.

"He is my boyfriend and your colleague Min Yoongi." Jimin said.

"Oh you've got yourself ha boyfriend. Hi, my name is Taehyung." he said extending his hand.

I could see the pain on Jimin's face to see Taehyung like this. I was also hurting bad inside. How come we all ended like this. I will blame myself for rest of my life for Taehyung's condition.

I excused Jimin and took him out of the room for talk while Yoongi was inside with Taehyung.

"Jimin I need to talk with you about Jungkook."

"Hyung please don't talk about that motherfuc......"

"Please listen to me. Before you say anything."

I told him everything that happened till now. Who Jungkook was. How he knew Taehyung since childhood. How Taehyung lost his memories. How Taehyung's parents were killed. Who killed them. Who was my father. How Jungkook was framed in all this. How I was kidnapped and threatened. What part I played in all this. How Jungkook loved Taehyung. I told him everything to come clean.

"Say something Jimin?"

"I.... I don't know Hyung... I just...both you were going through so much and I didn't have a fucking idea.... You should've told me."

"No Jimin it's no ones fault. It's fate.... We all are being played by fate."

"What you want me to do hyung?"

"Nothing... Just take care of Taehyung. If Jungkook comes to see him then please let him. He loves Taehyung madly."

"Okay hyung I believe you."

"I need to go. See you soon."

I exited to the parking lot. In mind to see Namjoon and talk to him. I was in my thoughts to solve this for once and all. When I got hit by something hard on the back side of my head. I hissed in pain. I started feeling dizzy until I hit the cold hard ground. “Fuck! Why this happens with me all the time.“ a muffled voice came out of me before my eyes closed.

----------------------------------------
One day after....

My eyes went flash wide when cold gush of water hitted my whole being. Followed by a slap.

If it's one of Namjoon's kink I swear to God I'll cut his balls this time. I was chained again to the chair. I huffed spitting water from my mouth. I wriggled my body to get rid of water. When I looked around it wasn't the place I expected to be. It's not Namjoon's basement.

It is bigger then that. Whole alot bigger. My nose caught this wierd smell. It was faintly like gasoline.

I was coming to my senses a little when again gush of water hit me.

"Fuck it." I screamed.

The man moved away. Went to side and whispered something to other guy. He left the room.

A few minutes after he came back accompaning the man. That mother fucker.

"Well well look who we got here finally." he said.

"....."

He closed the distance and grabbed my hair yanking my head towards his side "A little attitude we got in here."

"Who are you?" I said even I knew who he was.

"I believe you know me well."

I spitted on his face. He landed a fist on my face that broke my nose and blood started seeping.

"What you thought huh? You will get away by being a slut and I would let you slip?"

He slapped me again.

"Give me the thing I desire and I'll let you go."

"I don't gave anything for you." I said.

He kicked in my stomach. I let out a huge scream.

He gripped on my hair again, yaking my head, making me face him.

"I know very well that you have something against me. Kim Hooyoung tried to threaten me all those years ago. He had something against me. He said he would leak everything to the law if I hurt you or his mother. I was held back all these years due to that very reason. Now, I know you have those evidences. Give them to me and I'll let you go."

I smirked at him.

"Well what are you waiting for then huh? Kill me already. I am not my father he may had a family to lose but I have nothing to loose I made sure that you rot in prison for what you did all those years ago. I've placed all the evidences in right hands."

"Oh you little slut. I'll cut you into pieces for sure but you do have something to lose too." he had this ugly smirk on his face. Which I wanted to rip of.
"No, I have nothing to lose. Kill me all if you want." I mocked him.

"What about the one whom you serve as slut on leash?" he smirked.

"Don't you dare lay hand on him. You've damaged him enough already. " I said.

"I spent years and years to train my son to take revenge that I seek. You ruined it all. What did you think I didn't know about you whoring around with him huh? He is nothing to me now than a faggot and pussy. I don't mind killing him. So I suggest you give me all those evidence that your father Kim Hooyoung left with you before I kill you and your pathetic fucker Namjoon. " he spat.
I trembled at his words. How could he do this? How he could be so ruthless. My heart sank on his threat. I don't know why until I heard his voice.

"Father?????"
----------------------------------

We are almost to the end 😭

Do not forget to check my next story "Viscount's Forbidden Love." 😜

Vote, Share, Comment. 💕

Love from my side. 💜