Epilogue (Taekook)

Kim Taehyung

Two Months Later........

Jungkook was now fully recovered. I stayed with him for these two months take care of him, like he always did for me. He took care of me from a distance, just like and guardian angel. Sometimes when he is sleeping, I look at his face, he looks tired. So tired. I wish to take away all his pain and suffering he endured in all these year.

That day in hospital, I promised to myself that I'll never leave his side. I'll do my best to heal him. To heal him in the parts that ached for me for years.

I can't imagine the kind of pain he might have endured when I refused to recognize him. He was too young for that. Now, I remember even back then I was elder but he was more mature than me. All he wanted was my happiness back then and now too.

"Hyung, did you not sleep?" He wrapped his arms around me kissing me on my nape. Right now we are on his yacht, in the middle of ocean because he wanted to steal me away for sometime.

"I wasn't tired at all." I smiled turning to him wrapping my arms around his neck. Sun was about to set and the horizon was decorated with twilight.

"Mmmhhhh you want me to do something about it?" he grinned. I really love it when he teases me since childhood. I like it when he pushes me to do whatever he wants. Never once his wants are else than my happiness.

"You have done alot for me Jungkook. Let me do something for you." I smiled.

"I've done nothing hyung. You were mine, so I had to look after you. I should be the one to thank you for choosing me again as a poor bartender." he rubbed his nose against mine.

"Don't you think this yacht is a little too much for a poor bartender."

He laughed loudly. Oh how I wish him to keep laughing like this with me. Forever.

"What you wanted to do for me?" he said looking at me.

"Well.....you have to wear this." I took out a slik blind fold.

"Hyung don't you think it is little to kinky to do out in the open. I mean deck staff is here. I don't want them to see...."

I slapped his shoulder lightly. "It's not what you think. Just wear it."

"Okay." he smiled and did as I told him to do. I intertwined his fingers into mine and led the way. I planned the setup on the backside of yacht and made staff aware that he was not allowed to go there in case he wakeup. I didn't want to ruin my little surprise.

I left his hand, "Can I remove now?"

"Not yet." I took out the velvet box from from my pocket. I opened it and bit my lower lip in nervousness. What if he doesn't like it? I thought to myself.

I gathered all the courage and went down on one knee. "You can remove it."

He removed it looking around in confusion before his eyes fell on me. "Hyung what are you......."

"Please Jungkook, let me speak first

"Please Jungkook, let me speak first..." he covered his mouth in awww

"...... I know in our relation you are the one who call the shots but also you are the one who was always a giver and I was the one who always received and keep on receiving till now. You lived your life hiding in shadows waiting for me. You made sure that no matter what smile never leaves my face. It was all your love Jungkook. I know you loved me from the moment we met first time in your drawing room. I know you loved me while we were chasing each other under the sun because the warmth of your love was more than the sun because in those moments I loved you too. But you loved me when I forgot, you loved me when my love was gone. You still do after all these years. Although I fell in love again with you not knowing who you were. We are meant to be Jungkook. Against all odds you and me. But now, I ask of you to let me love you. Let me love you to the end of my days and if I forget this time, make sure to slap the shit out of and remind me again that I am yours and I belong to you. So, tell me Jungkook would you let me share your surname? " I sighed biting my lower lip waiting for an answer.

Jungkook's eyes were now teary,"Yes, a hundred times......." I did let him complete and jumped on him, pulling him into a deep kiss. However, he took the control as he always does. Ramming his tongue inside my mouth like he was starving for ages. I tapped his chest to make him stop.

"Well" I took his hand and slid ring and he did the same with other one, placing it in my finger and pecked my lips. We don't know when the pecks were turned into greedy bites and he attacked on my nape sucking and licking.

With the corner of my eye I noticed staff was standing far away awkwardly. "Jungkook, let's.... Umhhhh let's take this inside."

He picked me up as I wrapped around my legs around his torso. I guess the surprise dinner could wait for now I'll let him devour me.

----------------------------------------

Dear readers, that was all. Salvation has officially ended. I thank all of you once again for giving it a chance. I hope it did not disappoint you.

Anything that you want to leave for me? Any suggestions/recommendations, I would be happy to read them. Also, look forward to my other stories as well.

Well I have something for you....

Stay Happy and Keep Smiling. I know sometimes life could get tough but those are the moments that make you strong. Don't let youself break in those moments. Rather use them to your full potential. One day everything settles and workout. So keep fighting till that day. I know you'll get through it.

Always look out for yourself because no one is gonna look out for you. Love yourself first. No matter what, you are important and you must be your priority ❤️❤️✨